Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Well I mean they confirmed the Gripen and a British top tier jet sssssssooooooooooo

another Tornado!

In the German branch there are: 3 branches - American, DDR, and Federal Republic of Germany. And also mixed and bombers. I mean the addition of the F-18 to the American technology branch for Germany.

I hope it’s clear

Britain has other options for top tier aircraft than a unarmed Gripen or a SAAF Gripen

1 Like

Not for a fighter

There is no american, DDR or federal republic branch in the german tech tree

there is no American branch, theres a BRD Branch and then theres a GDR Branch
(although my GDR Roommate would argue that the BRD Bundeswehr was just a US Sattelite Army but thats another thing)

Neither CL.13 nor F4F are really american planes, the CL.13 is Canadian and the F4F is a Germany only Ultra Budget F4E modification, both are Unique AF

1 Like

Yes there is, Tornado F.3 CSP, Sea Harrier FA.2 (note the designation Fighter/Attack.2) and Hawk 200

On Tejas gaijin actually has a lot of room to breathe. The LSP system could allow them to do an “early” like they do other vehicles and limit the weapons a bit. EG for a LSP 1 they could just go “23mm gun and 2 R73s” on balancing grounds as the other missiles are a bit OTT (python 5/ASRAAM iirc for example).

Then when the game advances enough, go for a different Tejas, a production model perhaps.

1 Like

Oh yes, it’s an illusion)

1 Like

https://forum.warthunder.com/t/next-major-update-rumor-round-up-and-discussion/40541/758
Even without Tejas it’s pretty solid and futureproof

What against F/A-18’s and the Gripen give me a break

they are already being out classed

it was built and tested on an f-16, 01568. this was the basis for the f-16aj in the first place, and the aircraft was inspected by japanese crewmen and flown.
the only reason it didn’t exist is because japan passed it over for the f-15, because they didn’t need a ground strike/multirole.
it actually would’ve had the same a2a payload as the f-15, but still wasn’t needed. it was never constructed as an f-16aj because they had all the data from the yf-16 01568, and thus didnt need to actually make it

2 Likes

Yeah exactly

Who says the next update is gonna bring in the F/A-18? And what kind of measure is the Gripen when all these speculations are based on AMRAAMs anyways, because for some reason nobody can imagine a december update without AMRAAMs

scroll up and these lines disappears

yeah i’m aware. that doesn’t mean i have to be okay with it though.

The pilots were not Japanese, but American. In the photo F-16A

Just like any other country. With the exception of the USA and USSR