Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

bruh do i need to draw it out

range of amraam: long
range of sparrow: not long

tracking of amraam: good
tracking of sparrow: not as good

this game is geared toward fighter pvp anyway so anything that has less capable systems will automatically go lower in br

We tested it, chose it for purchase, and almost bought it. And so several versions

Womp womp…

3 Likes

Laughs in RNZAF F-16’s hehehe

We don’t have amraam missiles in the game at the moment, what are you talking about?

Tbh it would fit better there than in the same line with F-4F ICE and EF2000 which are heavy air superiority fighters while Hornet is a light multirole fighter.

1 Like

And what does east Germany have to do with united Germany testing the F-18?

I loved the last part the British government

1 Like

probably lmao, but the f-16aj is based on a real f-16a that was constructed on a real f-16 platform whereas the german f-18 is basically the equivalent of adding the mi-28 to sweden in terms of actual uniqueness

2 Likes

In reality, none, in the game one of the options to add, so as not to lag behind other nations

and by that logic, that means that anyone that tests anything can get it. so britain for example can get t-90s in the tree because they bought some to use as adversaries. america can get t-90ms because they have been sent to aberdeen and tested. germany can get mig-29s because a few were stationed in east germany before the ussr collapsed, and most likely definitely tested by east germany. it would remove all asymmetry from a game who’s selling point is asymmetric vehicle combat

1 Like

It was not built, it was in a brochure, what was shown in Japan was a regular US production glider

1 Like

I bet you did! Shame about the “QinetiQ is a multinational defence technology COMPANY” part…
Even worse was the “As a private company” bit…

I’m all for Swiss F/A-18A for Germany tbh. Just give france their high-end mirages as event vehicles or whatever. cough SK-105 situation cough

This is already happening in case you haven’t noticed

So you are saying that putting the Typhoon in a branch that had nothing to do with it is “interesting”, but at the same time you are fine with the F-18 going to the same branch that had nothing to do with it.

You are either moving the goalposts, have no real logic or it’s just usual nation main behavior.

Solution is simple - JAS39D for every nation in game

1 Like

Geez man, they really shouldn’t have opened this box of the pandora that gen 4s and newer aircraft are

off topic? or did we abandon that one today?