Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

That was to the F-16 not for the RAF Gipens I think

Nothing will change next year either

Both of them are operated by private businesses

The SE was the export S. They have been exported. And if no Eurofighter, guess you’re SOL and gotta wait until then, unless you’re keen on fighting F-15s in a Phantom with AMRAAMs. The only other “stretch” one is the Tornado ADV but Germany also never used them. So, you’re stuck with nothing for now.

F-15 early version, please, here’s an option for you

What F-15 early? Japan only ever operated the F-15J, which would have been a skip way ahead.

The RAF does not have Gripens. The Empire Test Pilots’ School does, which is a private entity. They are operated by QinetiQ not the RAF. They just work with the MoD and RAF. Still a private org though and is denied

the aussies f/a18 had asraam at one point

Not really

“Branch : Ministry of Defence (operated by QinetiQ)”

I don’t think there are enough openly available documents on the Tejas for any of their variants to be added

What exactly will be the advantage?

Fairly sure the Australian RAAF has ASRAAM as their primary IR missile actually

QinetiQ is a private business, so that would be what Smin likely is referring to

1 Like

yeah until the super hornet

True but it’s not even modelled in game as of now

1 Like

Even though it properly ran by them it’s still part of the military

ASRAAM and IRIS-T instead of Fox 3 in ddecember would be lovely

And that’s the argument for adding a whole vehicle? Aussie F-18s had less upgrades and are overall less capable. CF-18 could fit couple of BRs while Aussie one maybe 2 or even 1.

1 Like

F-15J (Sparrow one, equal to potential us F-15A)
F-15J/L (Better Sparrow one, AIM-7M/P, equal to potential US F-15C with sparrows)
F-15J Kai (AMRAAM one)
F-15J Kai (MTDP) (mid term defense program) (AAM-4)

I know F-15J Kai is an unofficial name but they did get upgraded

1 Like

Is that directed at me or at him? Because even if the F-15J has that early version, it still would have been a big jump from what everyone else had when the F-16AJ was added