Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

If you want we have better homemade things than Spike, not a case of " we have nothing else", i would trade this spike against some Akeron LP and give the spikes to Israel without any problem x)

Just not sure if everybody gonna love F&F with man-in-the-loop atgm that are slighty faster than Spike with up to 20km of range. )))

The entire commonwealth thing is why I put them with the major nations as the most whining nation mains.

“Reee we want this vehicle that Y nation produced just because some ancient thing.”

Yeah China mains are a bit in between. They whine about some understandable things, but they usually don’t overdo it.

The whines from germany this year had big reasons, 3 years no mbt to get at least equal to sweden, the KF41 is a german vehicle, both mig 29s released a full update later the russia, did i miss anything? Those were the mayor ones.

In the mean time russias were crying how their cas toy Su 39 sucks in Arb, how the mig29smt isnt as good as the f16c and that the german one is the better dog fighter. How they lack thermalbpods *that ones fsir i guess) and i cant bother to remember more

FGR 2 and FG.1 are the same plane and serve the same purpose in game atm for no reason
Should make the FG.1 keep it’s current load and go to 11.0
FGR.2 was in service for a bit longer and therefor should get 9Ls and stay at 11.3
Before people mention it I know FG.1s were absorbed into the RAF after the carriers went but it’s in game as an RN aircraft so can be the lower of the 2.

But Gaijin won’t add 9L to it because “It’s still an efficient aircraft at the BR”

3 Likes

Dude SA is in the Commonwealth and a sub tree so not really an ancient thing

Just remember they arent integrated into the Eurocopter yet

Im more curious how they handle Japan this patch, when they usually get something big last patch they either get a single patrol boat or actually nothing the one after…

3 Likes

I’m was more surprised by the low amount premiums iirc there was only two

Also cant wait for another Magach

1 Like

Exhibit A

4 people liked that omg

Average Russian main

We should use the other after he edited it, “Planned for this Year”

1 Like

3 Likes

6 panthers in total and more ww2 vehicles almost every update (britains ram2 was thefirst ww2 vehicle britain got in 4 years and its not even british) and 14 leopards with more to come.

Looked though all his posts and its just Russia suffers non stop

3 Likes

All abour ARB dog fight performance, doesnt matter how good in in Sim and BVR it is

I think at that point if he is so upset about Russia maybe he should stop playing it

I dont see your point, britainbhas like 6 challengers as well as several ww 2 vehicles etc amd a whole SA sub tree

And its 14 leopards if it is that mamy because it is 2 generations of tank that got developed, that is like saying challenger and chieftaim are the same

Ok, so having never seen anything like this on the forum, i went looking to see if anyone did. Because funny threads are funnh

2 months ago you were in a convo where DM53 was proposed as a potentiall buff the the Strv-122 if it was going to be a comperable vehicle to the 2A7 and other future vehicles.

So nothing of the sort was proposed, but you remember it as such i guess.

It is nice to be rewarded for trying to find funny forum thread moments.