Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

SA is not british. we been asking for ww2 content for years and instead they add another nations vehicles and thats less challengers then panthers if my count is right

But it is part of the tree, you cant just ignore that

Again 2 generationnof leopard tanks, they arent the same tank by far, the leo 2 is just the succesor

no i sopecificaly said british. we been asling for british content for years and instead they act like britain has nothing. this is exactly my point. if your not top 3 you get scraps

The part we’ve been moaning about is a top tier fighter that we haven’t gotten yet.

Oh, yes, that! It was this very thread, not a different topic.

After all, this thread is used as a “general discussion” most of the times lmao

Also, that “two months ago” hurts… I thought it was last week or so…

I am happy i aint one of those, and i mean, the round is good as is aas long as you dont face trolly armor, and the armor on the 122’s seams to mostly only help agains peeps that either dont know where to aim or gets spooked, tho then again it may just be my bad luck too

No that guy apparently is moaning about ground, he is even naming the vk and the removed panther 2 as viable panthers

1 Like

The vk3002 is a great tank though and it has THE LADDER

1 Like

I only remember pain from it, it had a bug with constantly fully loaded shells in matches

Vulcan with two AIM-9G

Well no suggested that 122 should be exclusively buffed by getting DM53

But thats what happens when you try to remember a somewhat heated forum discussion 2 months ago

There isnt realy anything left for sweden besides that as possible buff is there, even the strv 122b+ is just tiny more side armor heat protection

It’s one of the best panthers in my opinion and is great with the kw1c. But more or less c&p aswell. There is not much content anymore under 8.0 which is added

my point is that unless your top 3 you get scraps. these guys think they are proving me wrong are proving me right

I can see it being good, just traumatized from constantly getting ammo racked

We already have USMC M1A1HC tho

1 Like

Uk literaly got constant ground update additions you joker, you are naming leopard 1 and 2 as the same tank as well which is a joke

If you look at the additons last year than most nations got more or less the same amount of vehicles. (iirc there was a diagramm on reddit a few months ago). Only Russia got a little more iirc.

The reason why Russia, Germany and the US are bigger is, that these nations were added earlier and thus got more vehicles overall

Well there is, but any such buff would probably be to give Sweden a top tier tank. So if 2A7, SEPv2 and other similarly better tanks are added (at 12.0/12.3/12.7), they can if they want to give the 122 PLSS things like DM53, Shard or whatever Nato ammunition it can potentially fire (and offcourse move it up 0.3 or 0.7 in BR)

Which is essentially what the thread of messages i linked were talking about