Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

I dunno how it looks like with ultra high settings, but in normal and ultra low you can see the edge of the map, thats something they are “fixing” in enlisted

1 Like

i run everything maxed out on a 4080, and still doesnt look like this… please gib gaijin!

no more Map barrier ._.

1 Like

I run everything Maxed on a Quadro RTX 4000 and that doesn’t change the game’s max graphics

1 Like

A new engine could be why this update will be pretty big.

As to vehicles size it won’t make any sense as,

A. No new nation
B. No Hungarian air tree

Crazy, isn’t it?

SUBMARINES!

Yes Forum, this is a Complete sentence.

2 Likes

Pretty sure it won’t be an entirely new Dagor version, it could be a slight upgrade like the one they are adding into Enlisted, but that seems to be pretty much just a bit of lighting and Nvidia stuff

Spoiler

so the green bois can get their moneys worth out of their overpriced silicone

1 Like

Proper radar missiles isn’t small, either. Could change top tier a lot.

I just don’t get why it will be quiet big the only reason would be a new nation.

But wasn’t that denied in the last RxR ?

No need for new nations for the update to be heavy in terms of vehicles. I expect:

Rank VIII Ground
Rank VII Ground Premiums
More Gen 4/4.5s jets
AMRAAMs and equivalents
New Rank VI Battleships
More Rank V Naval packs

And, of course, some lower tier fillers for all branches.

3 Likes

It could literally be just a large amount of vehicles, maps and tech

2 Likes

C. No Su-27 Flanker of any kind

thr problem with Rank 8 Ground is what is left to add?

That too got squashed

Why would a new nation/tree be needed for a big update?

Just having multiple additions to existing tech trees would be considered big. Most of the time we’d expect a nation to get 1-2 goodies per update. We could see 3-4 for all we know.

That being said, if engine update includes things like Fox 3s and reworking certain game mechanics then I agree, it could be a thing.

1 Like

sadly unclarified

1 Like

This is a pretty good guess, too. A major top tier expansion for all three modes would be… big.

My personal wish, as a Japan main. More Gen 4/4.5s for everyone, the closer Japan gets to XF-2/F-2/F-15J.

This topic :p ( Submarines - WT Discussion )

The ground impressions of tires and treads having a physical terrain deformation effect is very interesting, I could see that coming here too. Though, the tank-mechanics from Enlisted I’d most like to see here are still their historically accurate tank sighting devices and cupolar views.

This truck and armed sidecar motorcycle are used in some low-BR ARB maps, but they aren’t usually this detailed:

This is the Carentan map ! It 's going to be for the improved Tank Tutorial, leaked long ago.

I’m glad to see it hasn’t completely disappeared !

3 Likes