Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

I know, but both 130 and Cr3 are just modified turrets of Cr2 for the sake of presentation. The turrets will look different, have different layout ect if ever entered production

To the German branch together with DM73

i’m just waitin first for gaijin to put back the realoding speed of the leclercs to it’s IRL speed

Spoiler

then i would be happy to se the T4 varient , cause “5 sec autoloading 140mm go brbrbrbrbrbr”

if wee are talking about tanks with 120mm+ gun

2 Likes

Tbh I think LEP should be added to both Germany and UK. UK has a tank with Leopard 2A4 hull afterall.

Reload is a tool of ballance so go back to chomping baguette while shaking while Flag or something
/j

Oh the suggestion owner transfered…

(i mean they could have added the vickers MK 7 on it’s actual hull back then , but fair point)

Thats no LEP. It was one of the LEP propositions, but it did not make it so it cant be called LEP

I think the CR2s reload speed is 3 seconds, at least for a few rounds

Apparently due to a bug report the ch2 has a bigger ready rack… (Yes I know I typed ch3)

It depends how you face, if turret aims in the front arc, so floor bins are easly acces able, it is for 28 rounds

id doubt it , i do know tho that some top tier japanese tanks have even faster realods

Well, also thinking the loader might get tired after the first few rounds and start slowing down a bit. I doubt they’d keep a 3 second pace for all 28 shells

Going with the cheftain logic, it will be 28 as it has 28 penetrators ready rack

True true

There are eight Leopard 2s, only five of which are in the tech tree, and, once again, only one Panther has been added since the trees release and there was a period of three years where Germany didn’t get a new tech tree Leopard 2.

1 Like

So i’d give it like 3 stage ammo. First stage is 3 second reload for say, 8 rounds? Second stage being the rest of the ready rack about 4 or 5 seconds and then third stage being what second stage is now

Wdym actual hull?

Just give me 5s 28 rack and i can sleep happly

Does he mean the Valiant?