Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Saw in a CH3 suggestion someone wanted it in Germany for some reason…

So did i.

Spoiler

Challenger 3 - #3 by _Fleks

I remember that went on for like half an hour as they tried to suggest that due to the fact that the company making the CH3 was co owned by Rhien it should defaultly go to Germany aswell (even tho the damn thing is being made in Britain wholesale and not once did Germany go for buying it…)

Bizarre man…

3 Likes

bruh

I know this is gonna get flagged as off-topic, but…

bruh

skeleton-death

1 Like

That was one of the place, where Von was on the right side of the argument. Rare at that time but pleasant sight.

1 Like

even the chalenger 2 130mm (Challenger 2 LEP) would make more sence than the CH3

1 Like

God man… that would be great…

130 smoothbore autoloader on better turret >:)

I think its a modified CH3 turret, Wait cant be… probs just steals parts from it…

back then the CH3 wasn’t a thing yet , at least officialy , so idk

Well, both of these turrets are modified Cr2 turret, but it was supposed to be stronger if it ever enter production

Why?

CR3 would be perfect right now. Improved armor (would need to be be guesstimated, but not in such a different way compared to stuff like Type 10 or any of the upcoming MBTs anyway- that was always bound to happen), L/55A1, 3rd gen thermals and 1500hp engine.

It would be so… beautiful.

I mean… the CH2 130mm was fully working…

Cos this legit would be the exact same thing but with an autoloader and much much more pen…

every tank with L7 to UK

1 Like

Is the rate of fire known?

And does it have improved powerplant and armor protection too?

Britain basically invented the tank in WW1. So every tank to Britain :P

3 Likes

I know, but both 130 and Cr3 are just modified turrets of Cr2 for the sake of presentation. The turrets will look different, have different layout ect if ever entered production

To the German branch together with DM73