Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

i didn’t talk about being passed to developers, i only meant published

honestly i dont even now what kind of vehicle they realy have, i just know they have plenty of heavily modified russian stuff, which benelux just doesnt have, their modifications are minimal if any

1 Like

fair enough

Also a valid point. A good one tbh. Well I really don’t like your hate towards the implementation of submarines but you have a good point on this topic. But as I stated multiple times just because I have a different opinion or stance doesn’t mean we can’t talk to eachother in a nice manner.

just wanted to say Korea has more intresting thinks like the K2 Black Panther, but if poland comes earlier it would already be in the game so there is that

Please feel free to migrate at your leisure!

3 Likes

@_Woe happy now

I’m not able to make a new thread yet, but what’s good for the goose is good for the gander, I’ll be making an Su-27 Containment thread too, lol.

True, but Korea can’t start at rank 1 while Poland can, there’s that.

1 Like

The Netherlands alone would have barely anything.

1 Like

Calling the M-84AS1 mod. 2020 a modified Soviet design isn’t doing it justice.

@_Woe I’ve deleted my comment that were off topic.

Now can you take you happy things please.

i think he meaned the K2 Black Panther

For war thunder it’s just an upgrade of an upgrade of a T-72M.

just got home from work, did Smin just Un-clarify the Fox-3 situation?

No I called top tier Korea more interesting than top tier Yugoslavia.

well yeah of course, whole new tank is just more intresting then heavy modifications

1 Like

Yea it won’t be all nations that will get BVR

goodbye F4F then, was nice dreaming about you

That is subjective. Both have tonnes of options across the board. I’m on the side of Yugoslavia because of things like the Lazar 3P and HARPAS, however South Korea does have a lot of interesting things as well.

1 Like