New weapon selection feature

As much as I like new features being added, can wa add the possibilitie to hide it ? I hate looking at it

4 Likes

They gotta hire some graphic design artists, slapping giant square icons everywhere to open even uglier UI.

5 Likes

shift+a right?

1 Like

yeah but making the logo disapear

2 Likes

I haven’t seen the update yet, I thought I would make everything disappear with shif+a

the option is not available when you only have the logo and nothing else it is permanently there but I was thinking of a buton to deactivate it since I’m an experienced player or make it collapse

it only make this picture into the small logo in the third view but i don’t like looking at it

2 Likes

We really just need an actual UI one of these days… how do we still have text on the screen and random buttons in the middle as a UI?

This was 20 years ago.

3 Likes

I wish they didn’t touch shift + WASD. Having to go in and undo keybinds just to be able to dogfight properly is annoying.

Especially if you forget and wonder why you cannot adjust your thrust while trying to roll.

3 Likes

Didn’t we have already shift+s to change weapons and bombs???

Yup, this is a feature no one asked for and a horrible way to implement it.

2 Likes

Thx, although it doesn’t work.
Switching MDF modes doesn’t work anymore, either… GJ :D

Yes, please, I want to be able to make this menu disappear… Disabling the keybind does nothing except… making it inaccessible but visible?
grafik

The show/hide does not actually hide it but collapses it from the wide view to the one-button.

What rather annoys me is that this button occasionally ANIMATES and therefor distracts me!

4 Likes

You cannot collapse it, so now you get this stupid button on your screen to do what was already done before in the ugliest way possible.

2 Likes

This is how I would have done it, the ability to select a weapon with the press of a button, in this case 1, 2 and 3 to quickly select a system and easily see which system is selected, whilst also being able to display the amount of ammo left in the other categories, also something you currently cannot see if the weapon is not selected.

1 Like

try press alt and left click the grey rectangular bar. Then the menu should collapse

Yep, kills default controls when using shift for throttle and a for roll…

1 Like

I reported it as a bug which got passed to the developers, but obviously it wasn’t actually taken notice of that the default controls are conflicted with this ‘want’…

1 Like

Doesnt always work.