New BR changes

Why is the SU25SM3 12.3 while SU-39 is 11.7?

They both have the same upgraded engines.

Su-39 gets IRCCM pod SU-25SM3 gets MAWS but that really should not make much difference.

On top of that SU-39 can carry 4 A2A missiles while SU-25SM3 can only carry 2, but SM3 is higher BR?

who decided this change made sense?

Imo SU-25SM3 should go to same BR as SU-39.

And they both should preferably be 11.3. The Japanese F-5E sits at 11.3 BR with SO MUCH better FM and 4 all aspect missiles.

The Mig-23MLD is at 11.7. You cannot tell me a SU-25 with 2 R-73s is stronger than a MIG-23 in AIR RB as a fighter lol

1 Like

Su-25SM3 have Kh-38 and thermals.

That why he have higher BR, than 39/25T, with Vikhrs and Mercury target pod (no thermals, and still only frontal view/targeting, but with better angles than stock TNS).

1 Like

This is AİR RB BR, not ground I’m talking about.

1 Like

In this case - MAW more trustworthy than IRCM, that just ignored by most top-tier fox-2 with IRCCM.

4 missiles is better than 2, but if this “extra 2” is R-60M - it’s not a big deal. 16 Vikhr ATGM, with their proxy fuse been even more dangerous in head-ons.

But if Su-39 will got it’s R-27ER/77, guided by Kopyo (Spear) radar pod - setting it on higher tier will be pretty legit.

you are confusing things. The SU-39 that is lower BR has vikhrs. There is literally no reason for SU-25SM3 to have a higher BR.

1 Like

I know.

39 - Vikhrs, IRCM and radar.
SM3 - Kh-38, thermals, and MAW.

As i remember - SM3 is higher, than 25T/39.
For reasons.

But if 39 (because 25T haven’t radar pod) will get it’s Fox-1/3 - it be possible to get it higher than SM3.