Gaijin: no
Egyptian air force maybe?
Franco Canadian maybe?

Gaijin: BENELUX it will be perfect "

WTF gaijin

10 Likes

Please, Gaijin, not the French! Literally anything else!

The Benelux should be it’s own tech tree but oh my god I’d much rather be under the Germans or Brits, literally anything else!

10 Likes

How does that even make sense, the Dutch military is very closely tied to Germany

7 Likes

You’re gonna have to grind France, there’s no avoiding it. Welcome to France.

4 Likes

Bro. Fr. For the french. They will also most probably have the most busted missiles. The MICA EM. TVC, 50G’s. The range is meh but everything is a furball so 💀

I do NOT wanna be added to the damn french tech tree. Shits would be absolutely disgusting if they would do that bruh. Lemme be added to the Germans not the fucking french jesus

5 Likes

Like they can have Belgium and Luxembourg but pls not our beloved country man. Shits disrespectful

2 Likes

If Gaijin change their mind just be ready to assume the whole German playerbase hate when France will get Swiss F18 and stuff.

The leopard 2s the Dutch use are quite literally owned by the Bundeswehr still. The Dutch Army is completely integrated into the bundeswehr

1 Like

Yes please give their silly copy-pasted to the germans and keep the French TT clean.

4 Likes

Did I miss something?

This-Morgan-Freeman-meme-g8jl5

also france doesn’t need leopards. It needs fixed leclercs and light tanks

25 Likes

How are Switzerland, Canada and Egypt related to France?

2 Likes

leak list dropped, and a serious one. BeNeLux apparently goes to France

1 Like

I just happened to find the list but not the main source. Who was it from initially?

a chinese leaker apparently, and confirmed by gszabi. Although it is not complete.

2 Likes

France getting Leopards would be the biggest joke.

2 Likes

Appreciated, quite disappointed that there is no expansion of support vehicles for France.

1 Like

pretty much

everyone gets unhappy :

• German players get their leopards distributed to yet an other tree
  • Gaijin will probably let the Leclercs rot because “you got a brand new Leopard”

Fixed Leclercs would have been enough for now, and EMBT 2017 & 2022 variants would have been fine in case of new additions in other trees.

Not a fan of the implementation, the copy pasting is getting old

14 Likes

Did you not look closely at the list? Vextra 105 was on there.