Nations

I had an idea, what if in the match itself we divide nations into sub-nations. Example: in one simulator match those who play on Chinese planes can only go for one side, and those who play on Taiwanese can only go for the other (this can be done with the GDR and FRG, as well as with Italy and Hungary). In view of the addition of many secondary development branches of other countries, such suggestion can significantly simplify IFF on brs where the same planes fly for the blue and red sides. I will clarify that the nations themselves in the development branch do not need to be divided, but only in the match itself.

(i was writing it for russian forum initially, so i had to use google translation so there may be some mistakes here and there)

1 Like

I’d welcome this.

It’s a very, very frustrating experience to see a friendly and then get shot out of the sky as you didn’t see it prudent to facecheck a lightning while flying with them on your team.

I had proposed this idea some time ago and people were rather for it.
Team selection based on aircraft played - Game Discussion / Simulator Battle - War Thunder — official forum

1 Like

I’ve said this multiple times and I’m all for it.

It’d mean the 9.3 bracket finally gets the T-72A as you wouldn’t have Germany and Italy running around with it as well causing havoc.