Is it reasonable to move the JAS39D squadron vehicle down to 13.3?
My opinion. Honestly, I think the JAS39D should be moved from 13.7 to 13.3. I don’t really understand why it’s sitting at 13.7 when it doesn’t even have a gun, which puts it at a disadvantage in close-range fights, especially when you run out of missiles. Meanwhile, the premium Su-30MK is sitting at 13.3 with 6 missiles. I feel like the JAS39D should at least be considered for 13.3 as well. I’m not saying it’s a bad aircraft, but with no gun and its reliance on missiles, 13.7 feels a little too high. I just think its BR should be reconsidered to make it more balanced. I mean it could be also because it carries 2 RB74(m) but idk
since the su30 mkk is 13.3 surely they can swap brs but gaijin will never do that
Please don’t use a 13.7 plane larping at 13.3 as justification.
Although I do agree with the gripen D possibly going down
It’s an aircraft forced into close range fights due to missile, defensive kits and flight perf yet it lacks the most important feature for it to do well.
A gun
Which is a huge downgrade vs the other 13.7 gripens (Let’s avoid the SA gripen’s R-darter for now)
It should probably be fine since any knower can just force the dogfight (or headon) and feel confident in winning.
Ideal solution is always decompression though, move the problem vehicles up and add a new top br or two
does also beg the question of just how often it comes down to guns at 13.7
at least in gripens, sure its quite often but for most average ARB players it wont matter much if at all
If it is to move down, I think it shouldn’t retain its BOL or be nerfed in some other way, though the Su-30MK and J-11A etc are already better than it, (13.7 material anyway)
It’s a wierd spot.