Mirage 2000 Thread : Variants, performance, characteristics and sources

What a year, we have Mirage 2000-5 buff, Mirage 4000, and now free Mirage 2000.

2023 has been a great year for French Main.

2 Likes

welp, now we can see dozens of dumbass 2K-S4s in match.

2 Likes

İf only our Leclerc’s can get some love it will be truly amazing.

7 Likes

Yup,im gonna stick with Gripen and F-15 for a while.

I’ll play France untill 2K-S4 release.

Yeah, I wish there’s also a French Squadron Tank tbh (maybe Leclerc early or something). France still never had any Squadron Vehicle.

1 Like

UAE Leclerc will be really nice as a Squadron vehicle tbh.

4 Likes

Whats so special about the new event mirage? im deciding between grinding it or the vilkas

Same as the 2000CS5 except with less countermeasures, and if they decide to add MAWS to the 2000s, the CS4 would lack that as well.

1 Like

Cool, thanks. I dont really want to end up on french teams after the event anyway lmao

2 Likes

What do you mean ?

Usually top tier event vehicles are spammed by players not at top tier, it destroys win rates for the nations with the new event vehicles. Happens every year.
Otherwise french teams are probably above average at top tier seeing as most minor nations are played by experienced players

Good, France need help to lower winrates it have for years…

Lower winrates = lowered repair cost + lowered br + more interest to bring vehicle inside the TT for helping it.

10 Likes

Gaijin logic :
less winrate > more buff
more winrate > less buff, even nerf.

This will bring lower stats → and thus we would be able to explain the quality of french players ^^"

1 Like

I am praying the M4k gets its desert camo at release.

I am not going to get the jet first. Can someone confirm for me at release! Ty.

I don’t know it was hell flying the F8E way back but still fun… I do not ever want to relive that.

First, shame on you for not getting the jet first. And second, ofc.

2 Likes

TY! I might still! I am really indecisive on which first.