Mirage 2000 Thread : Variants, performance, characteristics and sources

Fair enough, with hmd magic 2 would have somewhat 2,5 or 3km or range hopefully

Cms on the 5f never was a big issue because on how the 5f deploys it, but 100-200 more would be appreciated

So now hmd would be the biggest thing alongside with a better fm

Its acceleration was always one of my favorite aspects of the missiles anyway, the reduced drag should give it a little more boost in that regard. Magic II will be still a very competitive missile in the meta. The HMD would definetly give the Magic II’s a boost. The Mirage F1 will also be fun to play but thats going off topic

1 Like

Its one of my favourities too, since under 1.6 km it was hard to flare and fast, i don’t know how much big the drag change is but if it does arrive at 2,5 km it would be really good

If you include hmd it would be more than enough

1 Like

The Fov change has been the best change for me even over drag because im actually able to lead the missile into shots now

3 Likes

Ah yes, that is also true. Especially with the long delay before maneveuring

2 Likes

Take in mind that matra super got the delay of 0.5 seconds at the start removed as well

5 Likes

Chaff run from ICD

1 Like

Does the explosion delay also get removed?

good to know I’m assuming that’s why the missile feels so much more maneuverable faster

isn’t there is the possibility of having the same CM pods as the Harrier GR.7 with the BOL pods ?

Probably not BOL hasen’t been integrated to Mirage 2000 at all and i don’t even know if it would be possible

1 Like

No. Althugh if eclair m is gonna be implemented its gonna be 2x or 3x the cm we have right now

2000 5F getting improvements to its radar, being the most powerful in-game.
Magic 2 4x missile loadout passed to devs.
IRCCM information gathered & in development.
Already one of the 3 strongest airframes in WT.
Possible HMD for 2000 5F.

Mirage 2000 looking good.

8 Likes

Where didya get these info on the accurate radar i mean because last iteration of devs serv the radar was unchanged

Radar from dev server & live server. I forgot what minor changes occurred tho.
M2 missile count from passed to devs historical report posted here previously.
IRCCM historical report posted here previously.
Airframe from personal experience.
HMD also a historical report posted here previously.

RDY didn’t have All aspect TWS last time i checked

Thank you
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/Z7sS4gX0q73o?comment=ULsuJvDtszrA2ONotc02zF3C

7 Likes

did dev change?

I don’t think so still on 2.28.0.27 and its closed

Looks like Super 530D overleads SIGNIFICANTLY less now on dev server. It has a much more strict guidance making it so it doesn’t lose speed as rapidly as it is now on live server. This might be why some of you thought the 530D was faster.

Thanks to @JohnWick9 for modeling this for me.

Old guidance:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/869212849757634560/1149722723682103416/Figure_1_2.png

New guidance:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/869212849757634560/1149722769148366978/image_47.png

7 Likes