Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 5)

More and more platforms are beginning to act as datahuns though

1 Like

found it
but not the forum

8 Likes

I did not quite understand you. Cisco has contract with the US armed forces in telecommunications applications. In particular I worked in Voice Over IP in the private sector.

Elta makes radars btw & warning receivers.

so what? it said a SATCOM not radar

also Elta is upgrade the Israel’s ah-64 too

that

is for MAW

What I am saying that book is not a primary source. It is a secondary source. They can be wrong.

I am looking up the exact model type. It still makes zero technological sense there is two of them on each pylon wing.

Unless you wrote the book there is no need to be offended that I have a high personal standard for fact & burden of proof.

Its literally a paragraph a page picture book. Do you understand this? I appreciate the point in the right direction as well.

the book

the name of the satcom from “ELTA”

as i said one for reviver and one is transmitter

1 Like

the name is already in that paragraph.

then find it and give me what exactly that half ball is. if the source is not what you like

1 Like

Appreciate it.

It is making more sense that it would be used to designate targets for GPS guided munition.

Why are you offended? No need. You are correct.

Its specifically for two-way target designation of GPS guided munitions deployed by the IAF.

Now the question is… Will GJ model this targeting precision with the F-15 & F-16’s GPS guided munitions when they come to the game?

i already told you that and you not believing it

why? because it look like you didn’t try to find it yourself. it is all in that sentence but you still not try to search. what i read from the first to now is you are talk in negative way and believe in just one thing. also @Morvran said" it could be anything" in the end but you still said

i said give me a prove that it is a MAW but you said

is that not going to get me offended when you said this in that section paragraph too?

so now you understand why that i’m offended. i leaving now i have to go to work if you have anything i will come back in 8 hours.

2 Likes

I said I am strongly inclined to believe it is a MAW or some sort of terrain following radar.

I did however declare that it is not a telecommunications array. I am sorry.

I did not brush aside when you provided the manufacturer & model type I delved right into searching on the web because secondary sources are not always correct (I am not even sure if that book counts as secondary but may be tertiary as it does not even describe its functionality, just said “satcom” & Elta Systems is primarily known for its radars).

Hope you can understand this perspective & why the book was not immediately accepted as fact.

I was also always open to the potential it was telcom related fyi.
:)

Have a great day & hope you enjoy the update! That is all I wish for you when you return.

Aren’t f-16 joystick known
For having limited range of motion bc of the fbw or something?

Yes, there is very little play in the flight stick. I have personally messed with it at Edwards AFB.

There is much more free range of motion than a sim/gaming flight stick imo.

1 Like

I dont know if thats a thibg but we have seen T-14 and it’s parts being assembled in territory of UVZ.

2.37.0.9 (From a quarter of an hour ago) brings no new vehicles. If that’s the release version, (which it likely is,) no new vehicles.

5 Likes

bottom left

1 Like

My apologies I did not see this. I asked specifically about the R-77 for the Bison & whether the Mig-21-93 would be added this update.

I asked about the product coming & the potential of the other variant. Of course, I did not press smin to about the R-77 today. Because obviously there is no way in hell a premium aircraft is coming to the British tech tree with R-77s this update.
(Even though GJ would make a killing off that premium, which is evident that GJ does actually put profit
maximization aside in the name of game balance & efficiency).

I asked about both, good sir.

Well, Its gonna be coming out soon. Wish you all the best on grinding on the stuff you guys are getting.

2 Likes

Gszabi u gonna datamine femboy pics of some of the devs yet? 🥺

3 Likes

Those would classify as data not reportable in Datamine, sir.

1 Like