Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 5)

Yeah… Still waiting for the Ukrainian Abrams to appear in the soviet TT as an event vehicle

What on earth has gone on here since I’ve taken a 5 min break lol

I honestly do not oppose Ukrainian sub tree in the Soviet tech tree. They have unique variants & designs are of Soviet origin.

Would like to have their Mig29MU1

If the goal is to get the vehicles in the game. I think it’s worth getting Ukrainian vehicles in WT.

1 Like

someone complaining the UK of all nations is getting to many additions compared to China or Israel

I mean for me if this Cough continues then Ukraine could be a good sub too a Warsaw pact nation.

1 Like

No i didnt say that

ehhhh I dont think that will ever happen, not with the current war and all, and especially ukraine now having, leo 2A6s M1A2s and Challenger 2s

1 Like

LOL

Tell me the gap between the Phantom and the Gripen/Tornado

1 Like

^this ias what i said

you were saying?

1 Like

“Why not add less vehicles to Britain” just shot yourself m8 lol

no, i didnt say Britain is getting to much. Never said that.
Britain got the avarage amount of vehicles that The US, USSR are getting on an update basis.
Around 5-8

then why say and I quote “Why not add less vehicles to Britain”

5 to 8? are you blind?

Yeah i did. I never said Britain is getting to much.
This is your way of interpreting the sentence.

Might be the most efficient way to get the Abrams fixed/buffed.

3 Likes

Was thinking the same for the Challenger 2 as well.

2 Likes

We got an extremely rare amount of vehicles for us. But it was basically all catch-up from 2023. Considering we had updates last year with 1 maybe 2 additions. It was a surprise to get so much. I was only expecting the SHar FA2

Like the September update last year. We got the T-90 and the SHar FRS1e. That was it.

or October where we got the M109A1 C&P and the Vickers and Iron duke. Not a single aircraft

My head atm

Baby Great Horned Owl head-bobbing! animated gif

3 Likes

Alpha strike

Air Superiority

Kings of Battle

Sons of Atila

thats a great amount of 5 to 8 vic an update right lol