Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 5)

Did you just forget my boy?

21 Likes

i completely forgot about our H34 since helicopters are so bland lol

Eh ? lol

@Smin1080p in the Datamine and on the Dev we saw that the MUSS from the Puma IFV can now rotate after 2 years… can we exspect finally to work like gaijin mentioned it in the Devblog?

Contrary to the Soviet system however, tankers won’t need to point in the direction of the incoming threat however. Instead, the system is fully automatic and constantly surveys the 360 degrees of the vehicle’s surroundings.

1 Like

“H34”
Oh no you didnt #Loki #gif | Loki funny, Funny p, Funny

8 Likes

Everyone run before Smin has a melt down

1 Like

they are pretty boring especially the british line when you can get the G lynx or that SA one and have the same experience as having the apache

Quickly, feed the Wessex its favourite snack. a Submarine, before it starts attacking everything else. :P

“The Westland Wessex is a British-built turbine-powered development of the Sikorsky H-34

Precisely. Its not a H34. Its domestically built and improved. We changed quite a lot.

6 Likes

eh still as ugly as the H34, would much prefer the wildcat :)

speaking of Wildcat with Sea Venoms and Marlets

3 Likes

I’m really hoping we get some nice skins for Japan this update

could then get a premium SK one with Spikes

2 Likes

Just waiting for the German Spike Heli :(
Where do you Hide H145M???

Its about time other nations got FnF helis. I can see Apache E with AGM-114Ls sometime this year or early next

1 Like

Shoudlnt the summer sale be starting soonish? Usually about end of june (22 June 2022 and 27 June 2023)

agm 122L? are you referring to the sidearms or the hellfires?

Too many damn numbers to remember. I meant AGM-114L. I was chatting about AGM-122s not that long ago and had it on the brain

I hate to add to the never ending pings but @Smin1080p is the roadmap feature of re-ordering our crew slots still planned as part of this update?

I know we got to test dragging and dropping vehicles onto crew slots on the dev server, but not the ability to re-order them.

5 Likes