Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 5)

Great Britain needs a new premium pack!

10.7 was just the old top tier BR, the planes had such bad stats that they never increased them in ASB.

Fairly confident they were higher than 10.7 and got moved down

In Sim? I’ll check tomorrow, nvm a couple quick checks is all it took.

What was on the dev server? The MiG-21-93 with R-77s?

Sweet!!!

However, the dev server is not advertised and available for all players. Additionally nothing found on the dev server is official or confirmed to come to the game whatsoever.

Until it is confirmed by official GJ representatives such as @Smin1080p

Yeah, I could have sworn they were higher BR.

Actually Dev server is open to all. Just need to download the separate client

(Unless you are on console, then maybe not)

Only thing I know now is that the top BR then was 11.0 and 10.7 in 2019 I believe. The first phantom was 10.7 with the premium hunter from Rhodesia also being in that update at 9.7.

It didn’t have them on the dev server. (If you are talking about the British one)

There is literally a section on the forum for it.

It was, every account was given authorization.

True.

Not true. There have been statements by CMs in the past that were changed and were false retroactively.

Also, they have an F-16 replica stick with force sensing. If i ever buy a joystick, as an F-16 fan, i will 100% buy this.

1 Like

Cheers to that, job hunting atm suuuucks

Personally I don’t like the F-16 throttle lmao. I’ll stick with thier F-15/-18 stuff

I’ve borrowed that one in the past, but the x56 just has more buttons and joysticks, which is something I’m struggling with my budget thrustmaster I’ve got Living under the bed these days lmao

yeah its been a hell rn i’ve searched job for 5 months already

Well, they were introduced at 10.3 and moved up to 10.7 then in Sim, later on they were increased in AB and RB, but never anymore in Sim.

Pretty much the same lmao, since December. My problem is companies telling my I’m over qualified cause I’m looking for a non-managment position atm lmao

Sure you can cherry pick examples. I can also cherry pick the AV-8B+ where the US players asked for it and never got a yes or now afaik.

Your question was not about the product, the product was the MiG-21 Bison, you were asking questions about an aircraft for an entirely different nation.

Again, you can keep going around telling everyone you didn’t buy it, but it will make exactly 0 difference to gaijin.

1 Like

Hmm… Thought they were like 11.0 at one point. Fair enough then. Still, F4J being worse it’s funny it’s 2 stops higher

here is cuz they are stupid like that guy in the job interview asking for 10 years of experience with python while asking to not be more than 25 years old

I am sorry, have you ever been employed & worked for an actual company or corporation that sells products or user licenses?

All money is good money. GJ does not make its money by not answering consumer related questions.

Nah… really? I was as well.

I am 100% correct & it’s fact. You can message any community manager if you like to validate.

Nothing you find on the dev server is confirmed to ever come to the game unless it confirmed by official GJ representatives.

The dev server is not an official platform to advertise products. They are considered works in progress, are subject to change & not guaranteed to come to the game whatsoever.