Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 5)

Reminds me of that meme that’s a company asking for 5 years experience in rust 2-3 years after rust released lmao

well we will know if they release the server maintenance announcement in a few hours

1 Like

yeah that’s pretty common here, they ask for like 10 of experience for something that came out 3 years ago, worse of all is the jobs that tell you to do way too much for wage that wont even afford you to live

1 Like

Yes the dev server is open to all but it is not a platform for official advertisement. This is where players are confused.

Everything found on the dev server is considered works in progress. Nothing found within is guaranteed to come to the game. Only that which official GJ representatives confirmed is coming to the game.

Even if they do GJ is free to change it, nerf it or buff its operation & use in game as they see fit.

Everything you saw on the dev stream & what is advertised & also confirmed by @Smin1080p here & on the news portion of the website is confirmed to come. Everything else can be removed if they truly desire.

It is highly appropriate to ask these questions here in this topic as he usually answers direct questions pertaining to these unreleased products.
He has done this for years & some people are acting brand new all of a sudden.

Though he used to be more responsive & interactive… like I said, he’s probably more busy these days with additional responsibilities.

usual round up and discussion thread yapping

7 Likes

I pity Smin a lot, the fact that over the course of an hour he got pinged 5+ times from one man.

8 Likes

I should probably stop bugging him for more videos on his youtube channel :(

I was away on vacation, so yes apologies I was a little busy to answer on the forum during that time.

But there are 7 other Community Managers you could have contacted to seek an answer. I am not the only one.

We do not plan to introduce a Russian version in this major update. As you will know, we don’t generally announce our plans in advance for other possible aircraft that can come to the game in the future. So its impossible for me to say if there “ever” will be one. Just its not planned anytime soon that’s for sure.

19 Likes

Omg Smin responded!!! Can you sign my Challenger 2? (joke)

In all seriousness, you should turn off your notifications ))))))

4 Likes

KAREN of wt forum lmao

6 Likes

Well you seems to be the most active one lol

/j

I’ve had a thought would Estonia fall under this Nordic stuff for Sweden ?
As it is class as Nordic

We dont have any plans for Estonia to speak of currently.

5 Likes

Yeah smins right.
Besides that russia has to get in the line.
French DF105
UK good hunter
German KF41
all come before hand
Its bad enough the US AV 8+ skipped the line <.<

Ok thank you, so the current plan is only for Denmark, Norway and Finland for Sweden.

1 Like

@Smin1080p should we go get some popcorn or is it over for blogs today?

1 Like

France is never getting that DF105 kek
Good hunter for UK? good joke man
KF41 wont ever go to Germany (and the proper Puma would be better anyway)

1 Like

Thank you. I just figured you are more busy these days. Appreciate it.

I will refer to them when you are not available. Even though you are the face we all come to respect & come to with these concerns.

I will now purchase the Bison, purely out of principle. :)
@Smin1080p

Cheers

(Btw there’s 7 other managers?!! I thought there was like 4…)

Israel gets the improved Chile hunter and japan gets the Singaporean one trust :runner:

2 Likes

i mean i dont mean the hungarian one
There is 120mm kf41, declined australian kf41 with iron first, kf41 prototype with nera add on armor. kf41 35mm with nera add on armor.
Those all are german specific currently as prototypes and would go to germany xD

Besides that personaly i always expected kf41 to end up as a premium

1 Like

Would be funny if it never made it to Germany regardless lmao. Personally though, can’t wait for KF-51U, that triple layered APS is cool shit.