Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 5)

Get a job bro

had one had to leave the job to get to uni rn im trying to find another one

1 Like

X52pro here, pretty cool, but next upgrade is an HOSAS xD

Gaijin never answers these types of questions with ever in them, why did you even expect that you would be treted differently?

2 Likes

I’ve brought it and no idea why you would change your mind because someone didnt answer you seems a bit childish.

4 Likes

What are you talking about??? How long have you been in this community?

Official Gj representatives & @Smin1080p have answered direct questions regarding its products. Whether variants of its type will be available in other nations as well as why specific weapon systems are not included.

Many examples exist. The F-5 was released first exclusively for the Chinese tech tree. Concerns about it were explained. Missiles & various types of weapon systems were explained regarding their concerns as well. Shall I list every single one?

His position is also public relations involved. I was mainly half joking & teasing.

However, in all seriousness, questions involving potential increase of sales are one of the upmost important duties. The guy is literally typing the descriptions of these products (doing a great job imo) to ultimately sell them to you.

No doubt it will come to the USSR tech tree as a premium.

patch tommorow? anything confirmed?

the pack premiums are appeared at the consoles

3 Likes

moist.

1 Like

We need to make a new timeline of event towards the updates.

POST THE PIC ))))))))
(this is a sentence system, for god’s sake)

I highly doubt it will come as premium. The MiG-21-93 will have its R-77s.

Any news on F-16A MLU receiving its AMRAAMs or potentially M2K-5EI operated by ROCAF? PL-12s for JH-7A perhaps?

Oh no, how will they recover from this

No news about whether other vehicles will receive MAWS so far. May be wrong though

Do you think they’ll add the t58 or/and the t57 to this update or next? Because they are still adding things

Arleigh Burke when

1 Like

How so?

I had questions about the product, they went unanswered.

I decided if questions are not worth answering. It’s not worth buying.

Imagine walking into the store interested in buying a product asked the clerk a question about it & they failed to answer you. Would you still buy that product? This is business & customer service 101, there nothing childish stated.
If you sleep on opportunity, you lose $$$. Simple as that.

Lastly, these questions I was asking others would like to know as well.

Hope this information helped.

Not sure what you asked, but it was on the dev server where you could see for yourself.