Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 5)

Folder

Sub trees just kill potential for trees. They’ll add 10 of the most copy&paste vehicles from the nation and they’ll give it a new vehicles after 6-8 months if lucky.

You want the K21? Lol have fun with the SK BMP-3
You want the K1s and K2? Have fun with the SK Tiran 6, T-72M1 and T-80U/UK.

2 Likes

You cant folder lines that make no sense together theres already 5 lines in the tree

1 Like

maybe france and italy, the SA sub tree is mostly unique so its the only place to play these tanks (ignoring the fact their later tanks are just terribly modernised centurions)

2 Likes

They still do to a large extend. Italy doesn’t get access to F-15s, later F-16s, F-18s and Su-XXs.

Sweden doesn’t get access to F-15s, russian based jets and maybe F-16s depending on Gaijin.

France doesn’t get access to most of the modern US based aircraft besides the F-16AM.

look inside american tech tree
american vehicles

3 Likes

SK would still be a far better subtree for japan then for the US like quarta was trying to say it was

I mean folder vehicles to make space so SK stuff can go in it’s respective lines in the US tree, and SK SPAA is what the US could really use

This could be true, but really shortly after a second thai aircraft was leaked by olivia.

Oh I agree it shouldn’t go to the US tree. I just think SK shouldn’t be a subtree at all.

True but at some point youre going to run out of tree potential nations

Do you think that’d change with Korea being its own tree compared to being a subtree?

1 Like

ima be 100 with you, even if it came independent it will be like china and isral being copy paste all the way to the top where you might get the K1 and K1A1 (the K2 wont be added for another year and half sorry)

1 Like

But a united Korea tree would be just redfor and bluefor mixed from the get go. If there’s anything I like less than copy paste it’s redfor copy paste in a bluefor tree and vice versa

M48A3 and A5 could be added, maybe to US for the A5 and SK

Already several trees like that.
Also it doesn’t matter. Any semblance of realistic matchmaking was annihilated years ago.

2 Likes

Or hear me out get the US operated versions?

Better having an israeli style half tree than having none of the unique SK vehicles in a SK sub tree.

Also Sweden did instantly get their Strv 122 on relase of the tech tree, so the K2 isn’t out of the question.

They have sub trees to fill gaps. All gaps in the American trees can be easily filled with American vehicles.

4 Likes

sweden is also gaijins love child, they more additions then literally any other minor in the game, and have one of the strongest top tier line ups