Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 5)

Never gonna happen, Gaijin love too much our winrate, that’s their favorite excuse to go against our demands for top tier, so never they would permit people to reduce it x)

that being said france got a honorable premium.
Somehow the camo net premium snuck into your guys tech tree

Wait, wich premium?

If it’s anything like 140mm Ascalon it will be using cased telescope ammo. So the APFSDS could be a very silly length.

The “vextra 105” thats why i said honorable premium.
It is and is not a premium

I would guess 120mm ASCALON also use telescope ammo, so this would help bring more ammo i think?

I think they smelled the riot coming if the second light vehicle for top tier for Francewas also a premium xD

yes, but always comes with less velocity and power behind it

yall wont convince me that nexter’s concept art of the MGCS with the 140MM looks good, cuz this looks ugly as heck

3 Likes

Don’t find it ugly personally.

I pretty like it actually

2 Likes

well that could be right with the fact france produces more uranium than tungsten and DU performs better at low velocities

not the cannon itself but the concept for the tank

not the cannon, the whole tank chassis rather, wayy to blocky

looks very silly to me, gonna go to hell for this but it looks like a shell with Klippel-Feil syndrome

Oh ok.

Looks strange indeed, like a wheeled EBRC Jaguar, but the concept of a “light” tank to follow the Leclercs with still a 140mm sound good to me.

Just a concept after all for now.

I wouldn’t say that seeing as how CT40 achieves a much higher velocity than conventional 40mm rounds (1630 m/s). We also know absolutely nothing of the 120mm Ascalon. It could probably be longer than the L/55 seeing as how Ascalon is constructed in such a way to drastically reduce weight (140mm Ascalon is lighter than the L/55 despite being much bigger).

1 Like

Doesn’t look too bad imo, but I have to say that the style of the concept art makes it hard to really judge it for me.

1 Like

This.

its from nexter themselves so i dont want them to participate in the creation of the hull or turret now

The whole assumption is based on 130mm vs the 140mm
And the 130mm has a lot more power behind it

I’m not gonna start to judge the look of the APFSDS, as long it perform well that’s all i need from something we never take a real look at ^^