Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 5)

So we have an new leopard for germany
A embt ascalon 140mm for france and germany (only if 130mm version is never a thing)
And a french leclerc ascalon 120mm

Eurosatory once again brings stuff for everyone!

nup sadly those pics didnt leak yet, i can give you the official knds statement if you wanna

Always think the 140mm was for France and you keep 130, we will see.

Hope it bring some cools things alongside that (APS or others stuff).

3 Likes

yes, but doesnt necesarily mean they put it on the embt for testing

hmm not a lot is mentioned you get a 4th crew member for sensor suites etc
Well it says effector as well so maybe?

france seems more interested in the 140 mm and gormany in the 130 for the looks of it, im honestly curious to see the EMBT 2024 in this eurosatory, and to see the new leopard 2 in further details aswell

1 Like

“the Leclerc Evolution integrates a deputy commander crew station fitted in the chassis to manage an extensive sensors and effectors suite.”

Wonder what those sensors suit gonna bring if they need a full crew member for that, hoping for some cool tech.

1 Like

drone operator, it is kinda a sensor as well. that being said they normaly say drone operator in those cases

1 Like

0 0

3 Likes

Gonna bring more survivability if it come in WT at least ! :p

1 Like

you’r late x)

thats quite old, like a few weeks?

this is old man

i mean, could easily be added like the challenger 3 demonstrator.
Its still a 120mm cannon dont think it would change to much

I guess it’s too late for Gaijin to still reveal some new vehicles for the next update ?

Well if it come with SHARD it would be nice since some years now everybody got new shell but not us.

praying to gaijin trump for the PZH2000 with DM121 next update man
Man Praying Donald Trump GIF - Man Praying Donald Trump GIFs

4 Likes

:3
looks like…yep

they always do release some vehicles as suprise during the actual update launch
2S38 as example never was shown on dev server

That being said currently i fear being wrong with france and china getting their rank 7 premium…
Stupid russia and sweden needed to take that spot with a second rank 7 premium in a row

I’m more looking toward a late Dunkerque/Strasbourg to finally make France top tier navy not just food for everybody else.

The idea to grind hours to unlock something that is food for scharnorst and other is really not appealing.

5 Likes

cant get over the name of the shell, supossed to be cool acronym or something but the first thing i think of is shart not shard
Hamsta GIF - Hamsta GIFs

1 Like