Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 5)

This is assuming that they will model that western “quality over quantity”, because as of now the majority of the western MBTs aren’t doing too hot.

they still have their own voice line, i agree that they are bad overall, many other crew lines sounds weird for natives as well, doesn’t justify the need of a “Northen latam” voice lines as you claim. Imo the mayor issue with the spanish crew lines isnt the accent but the voice lines itself, fx on the vrcc they call the apfsds “casquillo” or how they they call a tank “tanque” instead of the " carro de combate" which is the proper term specially for a tank crew

do you realize that we have a single english setting?

So do two wrongs make a right? When do we stop with putting just anything built in the game. There does have to be a line and people have to have some self control over some nationalism. There’s a huge list of vehicles then that could be thrown in that were built by companies but not used or tested. I just don’t get where the hostility comes from when all of a sudden an opinion doesn’t meet people’s expectations of what their nations should look like

same with the embt, its literaly the tank prototype to lead into the EMBT, of course the nations armys are testing it and giving input how the mgcs should end up in the end

1 Like

as we pointed already out. All the tanks in question are getting tested by german military either way

Out of the western MBTs right now that give me more most trouble I’d say it’s probably the Leclerc and the Abram’s (damn turret ring) but honestly even the Ariete works well for me. Also thank you I remember it was you now that mentioned that things could be added if they fill a missing slot, that does make sense in the long run

1 Like

You are so hellbent on the one time I mentioned “Northern LATAM” many days ago, instead of the constant mentions I make about simply separating LATAM from European…

The only time I mentioned further variants was in a case scenario of making more variants. But ever since, I’ve simply suggested making Teo variations; LATAM and European.

A single English setting with 5x variants; U.S, G.B, Canada, Australia and South Africa.

And it’s far fetched to ask for 2x distinct variants of Spanish…?

The differences between Latin Spanish variants and European Spanish are way more numerous and bigger than any potential difference between any of the ingame English variants. In War Thunder, the English variants vary mostly just on voice acting, while the two Spanish variants would be entirely different dialects not just with different pronunciations and intonations, but also different vocabulary and grammar.

They could perfectly even be different game settings.

Anyway, it’s not like this is anything important or relevant hahahah (let alone ontopic)

How old are you?

we have a single english setting and 5 different crew lines, not variants.

we already have 2 of them, they are bad overall but it is better than nothing when we just have a grand total of 5 vehicles.

different english variants with different accents and words, at the very least dont put south american lines in a spanish vehicle, its like putting american english on the UK for no reason

2 Likes

I don’t get why you keep saying export vehicles like nations have never tested vehicles that are exports. You keep saying as if there aren’t vehicles that are exports weren’t at one point competition failures for requisitions by different MOD’s. Or were used by a Military at one point and phased out and exported to others. I don’t get your line of thinking than an export means the nation itself never tested it.

man i would get mad too if the wall i’m talking to keeps comming with the same argument seeing that the argument dosent have any grounds to stand on, You just keep ignoring the fact that those export vehicles werent tested by the nations and they are export yet the nations are still using them

then the guys whole argument fails either way as well, because in some capacity we tested the exports as well of course

2 Likes

Not arguing for or against you or the other guy. I just keep seeing you repeat that and it’s a perplexing statement.

Happy to see the Vextra 105 dovbleg !

But i guess it’s still WiP, nothing about it’s pen (should be not 320mm anymore like at the start of the devserver but more around 488) or other stats except max speed.

2 Likes

wouldnt need to repeat it when the guys skull werent so numb
because standard practise for an already established tank line etc.
If an export variant gets crafted the nation normaly has no hand in it anymore. Because they dont need to since they have their own

oh yeah u were a french guy as well

We got announcement for an embt with 140mm ascalon
And a leclerc evolution with 120mm ascalon

9 times You had to repeat it

1 Like

I hadn’t gotten to the bottom yet, I saw a few posts down where you say in the same vein as my statement that nations are involved in the production of these vehicles. Not exactly but close enough, and I wouldn’t have originally responded if I’d see that earlier

1 Like

Ha, you, the german guy.

Good !

Any pics?