Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 5)

thats literaly an export genius. Exports dont get tested by the nation

1 Like

either way bad take from you
All vehicles should be added at one point when they are balanced easy as that
Gonna stop here cause you realy dont have good arguments

Great so this new tank, who’s it being exported to? Because if it goes to another nation in the game, then that’s where it will be. It’s absurd to want every vehicle made by a nations defense companies

1 Like

Yall have to be kidding me

again those nations should not have those tanks then you dont make sense

This Viggen looks so gorgeous

6 Likes

KNDS and Leonardo ceased negotiations. KNDS is still offering the 2A8 to Italy.

Nation that makes a vehicle (usually in cooperation with the military) shouldn’t get the vehicle it produced??

You jumped arguments when I made a discussion about non adopted vehicles not belonging. You solely want every vehicle made within Germany to go to Germany and it shows. Play some other nations and be fine with the fact that plenty of vehicles get exported and don’t belong in a country where they were designed. I don’t get where people are pissed about this, just play every nation and you won’t be so upset. Germany is doing just fine right now as it is within ground, air is another story.

2 Likes

Not if the military didn’t test or use them no. If a vehicle is just made by a company and not used, then it doesn’t have a place

Because thats literaly how the game is handled right now

i literaly am researching china right now, stupid argument from you. i play more china recently then germany

so you stupid? as i said the named militaries didnt use or test either of those vehicles. Thats literaly what export vehicles are

1 Like

None of them have voice lines ingame, let alone “each of their own” xD

The only Spanish voice pack ingame sounds mostly Mexican as of now (gunner and loader).

Only the commander sounds remotely European, the driver doesn’t even sound native of any sorts and maybe the announcer may sound kinda Argentinian (mixed with European).

The point is; it’s just 1 Frankenstein pack for all dialects and variants.

Also remember that languages isn’t just about ingame vehicles, it’s also about game settings.

So I think it would make sense to at least have two distinct voice packs separating the largest groups (European and LATAM), since English can have 5 of them.

Well not really

Vehicles go where the snail thinks is best

But this usually the case

1 Like

snail is weird sometimes yeah, but generaly its as i describe

PSO is already ingame, kick rocks or beat sand I guess.

I don’t see why you’re getting upset and trying to insult me. I’ve had nothing but a civil discussion with you about this. If you truly feel that you’re cheated by the specific tanks you mentioned, then we can say if a tree needs a spot filled then sure have a tank that was exported and not used. Pretty sure that’s what was mentioned earlier anyway. But in the grand scheme of things not every vehicle created needs to be added, they just don’t. If it has a purpose to fill a spot and wasn’t used sure I guess but if it’s just padding an already existing BR bracket then no.

Beat sand…?

that on arguably got tested by the german military. It somehow ended up in a german festival /event where they showed it of in action.
Honestly his whole argument about nation testing etc is completly stupid.
Because in some capacity the nations are always involved in the development even if they dont end up using them themself

2 Likes

no i just think your take is incredible bad and is already countered by plenty of vehicles in the game
you just dont seem to understand that everything you are arguing for is already the state in the game

1 Like

That is true. The Leopard 2 A-RC has/will be tested by the Bundeswehr as well imo because it’s part of the 2Ax development.
This whole argument just doesn’t really matter tbh because Gaijin will add whatever they want. Be it a prototype, demonstrator or in service vehicle.

2 Likes