Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 5)

Vextra and the promise than the coastal is finally coming soon for me :p

Everything else, specially copy pasta, i don’t care.

4 Likes

I love the Quality of life update aspect, but the same vehicles over 70% of the patch, just does not bode well with me, missiles great, unique vehicles also great

1 Like

For me it’s the other way around. The previous 2 updates were either meh or outright bad for ground.

Air superiority just created a balance disaster for top tier ground and alpha strike barely added anything useful (only the fox, ZSU-23-4M4 and ZBD04A were worthwhile).

It feels like this upcoming update is releasing some very needed vehicles in the namer, vextra, 2A7HU and desert warrior while also adding some other fun and worthwhile ground vehicle.

1 Like

I want.

how was your vacation?

1 Like

I know gajin not ready this month but delay give Rb 99 on JA37D Viggen after this major update

I have a hunch that gajin delay add MAWS on J-8F to next major update in next quarter

1 Like

@Smin1080p the report still open about gripen c getting its maw or is it getting added already?

1 Like

Truly a masterpiece

1 Like

I never said it wont be boat/ship. I only said french coastal aint happening as reward when they are now getting CBT pack and coastal tree in major update after the current upcoming one.

100% completed can only say when all is spaded tho. Not just researched.

I’m pretty sure he’s on vacation

no 100% unlocked, spaded is a long way away but i have all ground 100% unlocked for those nations.

100% researched (in other words unlocked)
100% crewed

Spading is on my checklist, but why spade them all now, when i’m wasting the RP bonuses they give, they will get done once new vehicles come out

4 Likes

He replied earlier about a queation but i assume hes still on vacation

Spoiler

might be pure cope, i’ve lost hope on gaijin

😞

tenor (1)

LMAO

7 Likes

Look at all those PEEETARDS lol

1 Like

I wonder when we will see some actual unique BeNeLux vehicles…
Same goes for Hungarian and Finnish…

Lots of Belgium stuff i’m hoping for next (next) update (Cockerill turret, some made in join venture with France etc), but i have the feeling we only gonna have the easiest and laziest copypasta.

1 Like

Yeah… and the unique stuff (the things people want) as premiums, events or battlepass rewards…

3 Likes