Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 5)

i mean i dont mean the hungarian one
There is 120mm kf41, declined australian kf41 with iron first, kf41 prototype with nera add on armor. kf41 35mm with nera add on armor.
Those all are german specific currently as prototypes and would go to germany xD

Besides that personaly i always expected kf41 to end up as a premium

1 Like

Would be funny if it never made it to Germany regardless lmao. Personally though, can’t wait for KF-51U, that triple layered APS is cool shit.

joyous clump of event vehicles

maybe, but its an obvious cash grab for gajin for germanys light ifv premium role:
they would be stupid to miss that

gonna be intresting certainly.
That being said i think right now it still is only a mock up, we got videos of the new leopard on the other hand, its fully functional

I think that’s going to have to be the replacement for the British IFV meme

Hello! Sorry for botherind you, but would you happen to have any information related to this?

These are lots of confirmed issues with one of the most relevant Top Tier vehicle families ingame, I think it would be quite important to have them addressed.

1 Like

just like the leopard 2 damage model update xD dead in the ditch to be forgotten

Lol I am afraid the floodgate of questions have been opened because of me. My apologies.

Guys he said we can refer to other community managers. Let’s give it a try?

i mean, the desert warrior still isnt a top tier /realy high tier ifv, but i guess if you are happy enough with it?

It’s better than nothing and whilst I’d like the ajax, it’s doubtful we’ll get another ifv for another year or 2.

i mean, look at the PSO and the 2a7v, there is hope

1 Like

Ask a question that get’s ignored for hours.
Star Wars No GIF

2 Likes

@Smin1080p

What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

2 Likes

speaking of IFVs, it’d be cool to see a proper BMP-3/BMP-3M at some point, unlike the debatably real one we have in game

2 Likes

if its realy necesary i just give smin a dm
Usualy you get a reply in 2-3 business days

and i want an actual armored leopard, but not all our dreams can come true

Eh… I don’t have much hope. We are due another MBT anyway, it’s been quite a while since Britain got another challenger 2 or 3 variant.

My next big hope is the BAE Hawk soon-ish.

Want to trade the armour on the 2a7v with the armour on the 3TD?

Hours… lol more like 3-5 business days.

That’s why I always refer to @Smin1080p he puts the community in management.

I didn’t even know there was 7 others. I thought 4 managers top. The only names I know off the top are his stona & orsen

2 Likes

https://forum.warthunder.com/u?group=Community%20Manager&order=topic_count

2 Likes