Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 5)

I don’t even use that I am just going off of personal observation & interaction here & previous forum.

Yeah… Though I’m really glad the Desert warrior is 10.0 and not something like 10.7. I could have totally seen them screwing Britain over by doing that

I think some CMs are for different languages. If you look, dev posts/updates in other languages are always posted by different CMs

1 Like

@Smin1080p while you’re here:
Are the devs still leaving the A-7E to rot in the dirt next patch?
It’s still a major downgrade over the A-10 late while at a higher BR. Would AIM-9L and AGM-65F ( copy paste G basically) really hurt the devs if they gave them to it?
Plus we have separate BRs anyway.
Idk it just feels like a bad next step progression wise, especially with the upcoming AV-8B

3 Likes

Yeah it’s true. I bet if we all start publicly pinging them with questions like we do smin they will start replying though.

Lol I better shut up though before I get in trouble :)

2 Likes

Toxique ))))))))

1 Like

I’m not sure that story would have a happy ending

1 Like

It’s part of the gig. Can’t be too upset about it. They signed up for it.

It’s good to get some others more acquainted with the public & not justSmin . Because he is over saturated with questions the most.

If they do get mad we I’ll just say smin told us to do it. :)

It’s very heavy (38 tonnes, comparable to the heavier Puma configs), but will probably come without the sensor suite that makes it heavy, also doesn’t have a particularly gutsy engine (21 hp/t compared to the Pumas 25 hp/t). While good, the CTA40 doesn’t bring anything fancy to the table compared with other high calibre autocannons. It also doesn’t come with an ATGM launcher. (Technically the RWS it can take instead of a commanders sight does have the option for a Jav, however we have no idea if that’s planned, all the references I can find to Javs relating to Ajax refer to the ARES APC version and dismounts)

1 Like

Man you can use his name without mentioning him you know.

Why ping him? Show some compassion.

1 Like

He really is the Karen of this forum

3 Likes

What are you talking? I’m probably the most suspended person in WT forum history.

I don’t care what others do. I think you meant the other guy.

Eh, They wouldn’t do that, it’s extremely comparable to the VCC-30 and Bradley, the stink that would be kicked up would be waaaay to much hassle

@Ziggy1989 you have tagged a Community Manager without an apparent reason for 3 times. Perhaps you should stop it?

18 Likes

yeah, just tag technical moderators without any reason, thats way more ethical !

2 Likes

Yes, let me do just that >:D

I started editing them out! Lol

Sir.

3 is apparently the limit. Now we know :)

What exactly did you ask?

2 Likes

Hey.

If there are any updates to the reports, the tickets themselves will be updated with that news and information.

5 Likes