Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 5)

What’s the difference between the D and Di variants?

New devblog just dropped for the Vextra

7 Likes

possible, but thats speculation for now

vt4a1 not adopted by china not adopted anywhere, challenger 2e exported but not adopted by uk as far as i am aware. vickers mk 7 purely export not adopted by UK.
Lets not start with the swedish tech tree

not realy new

Iirc its just irst, regardless it would be a stop gap so the C stays where its it and the D can stay there and the Di can carry the rb99’s

Yes it is.

Both failed exports by the way

Desert Warrior is an example of one that did succeed

1 Like

i wouldnt say it is more gradual, it is nearly the same overall, you goes from a 2 br and 4 br gap to a 3 r br and 3 br gap but you just clustered all vehicles now at 12.3 and over, and thats assuming that it is not going to be the same br as the ice or the f3

As far as the tanks you mentioned, they were tested by said nations, (the vickers is there due to the actual export nation is it not)? And the Swedish tree is a mix bag because they did test those vehicles. Again, I’m fine if the country tests and prototypes them. If a defense company makes something and it’s not tested, prototyped, or used by a nation of sub nation within the game, then no.

xD you are not helping your case. But yeah its jsut hard competing against leopards :P

But yeah gets my point across. Its far to late to ignore prototype /export vehicles by now

i wasn’t i was just stating that it doesn’t matter if it failed or succeed Gajin will just put it where they want

1 Like

they are specialy export tanks they were not tested lol

nup, just cause

if you stop prototypes you gotta stop trialed things as well

But that’s not the point I was making so I don’t understand why you switched to prototype and exports. I’m saying not every vehicle Rheinmetal makes will go to Germany because if Germany doesn’t test it or use it, there’s no reason for it to be there.

Noooooooooo I was to late

thats literaly an export genius. Exports dont get tested by the nation

1 Like

either way bad take from you
All vehicles should be added at one point when they are balanced easy as that
Gonna stop here cause you realy dont have good arguments

Great so this new tank, who’s it being exported to? Because if it goes to another nation in the game, then that’s where it will be. It’s absurd to want every vehicle made by a nations defense companies

1 Like

Yall have to be kidding me

again those nations should not have those tanks then you dont make sense

This Viggen looks so gorgeous

6 Likes