Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

The US one can get HMS and APKWS
Not 100% sure about HMS

France possibility to add:

Hunter line
Mirage 2000-5F
Mirage 2000-5F MkII
Mirage 2000-9
Rafale C and variants/upgrade

Striker line
Mirage 2000D R1
Mirage 2000D R2
Mirage 2000D RMV
Rafale B and variants/upgrade

Navy line
Etendard 4P
Super Etendard
Super Etendard Modernisé
Rafale M and variants/upgrade.

But somehow Gaijin think we needed 2x F-16s at this era…

14 Likes

which again would make it a higher br and the one that can get HMS I would assume is also the one with AMRAAMs so it wont be 11.7 with the GR7

Smol boi with big bite

Dont look that smol.

But damn it’s ugly.

It’s already 12.3, no need for BR change even with jhmcs

he is not smol lol. the boxer hull is massive

its more in response to the people calling for it to be the same BR as the gr7 just remove its AMRAAMs

You do realize that the 2000-5F that we have in game is basically a 2000-9, right ?

It would make no sense.
You would either add a nerfed Eurofighter in a bad position resulting in a trashy aircraft or create a not historical modification compareable to early Tranche 1 Blocks.

Neither is needed.

i mean, compared to panzerhaubitze 2k it is and thats the system which it uses if i am right

I know, gaijin did a mixup, i would prefer to have it in different planes.

But i guess we can stay with this -5f till Rafales C.

But other line would need more, specially the 2000D R1 wich begin to be a little old with no new modernised planes on the striker line since a while :p

I do hope Gaijin not gonna give us supra early variant of EF/Rafale and start with a cool capable one, and keep place for 1 or 2+ good upgrade.

1 Like

Not in game

oh yeah no I know but I just meant the boxer hull is pretty big lol

Is there any possibility JDAM return this year ?

AGM-65K Maverick in cdk dev server for A-10C only ?

F-16 Block 50 carry AGM-65K like A-10C ?

AGM-65D & AGM-65G placeholder like AV-8B Plus from italy tech tree. in fact armed AGM-65E & AGM-65F Maverick but italian navy never used AGM-65E because maybe exclusive for USA aircraft only (USAF, USN & USMC)

But I believe that in the future AV-8B Plus from 2 countries (USMC & Marina Militare) receive JDAM (GBU-32(V)2/B & GBU-38(V)2/B) and Laser JDAM (GBU-54/B)

you say neither is need, germany literally doesnt have a better aircraft, same with italy and britain, I would rather those 3 and france be top dog for an update or 2 so at the very least the US and Russian mains can see what it is like not being the top dogs for once

you also act like gaijin would even make it accurate and the plane wouldn’t come riddled with bugs

3 Likes

I mean JDAMs are cool and all but wouldnt be great in wt, even then the british harriers would still be the better CAS platform (Gr9A with 2 ASRAAMs 18 Brimstones and a Sniper pod)

F-16, 12.0 minimum. It should not fight 10.7 planes at all.

1 Like