Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

I could see Spanish/Portuguese TT at some point.

I was mostly thinking though that Spain would be the big Italy sub nation/sub tree, with Romania and Hungary just adding a couple interesting or “needed” vehicles here and there

Yeah, I would agree, but after Hungary sub-TT probably not now

1 Like

For indigenous vehicles, Italy. For modifications, wherever the original vehicle comes from.

1 Like

Well this would be a great way to introduce (significantly) lower multipathing heights.

If multipathing is already unrealistically high (and systematic) for gameplay purposes then leave them high for ARH and lower for SARH or something.

Anyone have a good read on multipathing and if it really is like in War Thunder (that high and that systematic)

1 Like

This has most of the compiled information on the subject

1 Like

Sound like a way better launch than Bluewater, if that’s the case

1 Like

Whatever aircraft goes to the country of origin I guess. No way to know if Spanish aircraft will even be added

Britain shouldn’t get an Abrams, it’s just that simple.

This is why people are so annoyed with british mains. They have pretty much requested/whined to get multiple top tier vehicles from multiple different vehicles.

2A4M, 2A6M, M1A1 AIM, hell even the Centauro RGO and I’m sure the australian SEPv3 is on the menu for whining in the future.

Britain shouldn’t just get every vehicle from every tree.

6 Likes

Especially if the Trizzter guy will see it…or what evet that guy name is…he shouldnt be working as a bug report moderator

From playing them for last few day i found few things.

For some reason the 40mm APFSDS has a huge problems with taking out gun barrels. I can fire like 7-10 shots streight on into the gun and if im lucky i will turn it dark yellow. Plus sometimes it feels like some of my shells dont even register when they hit a target

And second is the HE-VT suuuuck. The ammount of times i saw the HE-VT explode near air targer (being it helis, jets, drones) and not even give me a hit. Only time i kill them it feels that my proxy didnt explode near them, just hit them directly. But i hope that that will be fixed with Gaijin working on AHEAD and proxy shell, hopefully fixing them

I always want to know why there are 2 month between 2 major updats when gaijin only do half of the work of the next major update ,but they can finish the other half within the 2 weeks between the open of the dev server and the final update’s coming.

I’d contest that. After all, we were going to get our own version of the F-111. We could get that, or we could get an Australian 111C. Not that it should matter a whole lot.
America still has plenty of variants of the F-111 to add

And the Germans don’t, pot, kettle black

1 Like

Dunno if you need help reading there, but Morv literally said he doesn’t want all the US Exports to Australia coming to Britain etc etc

Personally I’m against getting stuff that’s very obviously not related to that country (so Britain shouldn’t get a Australian Abrams, likewise Germany shouldn’t get the Chally 130. I still hate whoever’s idea it was to go “noooo you can’t have EAP but you can have the South African Gripen”)

I’d much prefer it if Gaijin just buffed the Challengers and stopped smoking whatever it is that leads them to believe the mantlet is completely unprotected and that their damage model magically equates about 500mm KE protection to 260mm KE, and of course our favourite, the Backing Plate that’s made of Aluminium.

1 Like

different situation, we are looking only for 1 vehicle to solve the f4f ice —> typhoon gap
Just like britain received the gripen as well.
In the meantime british where looking for multiple vehicles from a lot of countries while already having 2 sub nations

2 Likes

Just saying, if you like it or not. The Challenger 130 is related to germany.
Do i think germany needs it or should it go to germany? No
But it is related to germany

Bruh you know the German mains are worse we can link threads to you as prove @Morvran care to link them m8 ?

1 Like

argentinia, poland, denmark and neitherlands dont count anymore. They have been officialy been denied. Naturaly we continued looking for solutions elsewhere for the air problem.
On the other hand UK asked for further nations vehicles which dont even solve specific problems while already having 2 sub nations.

Argentina has been confirmed to be a sub nation of Germany, but okay.

you missed the last few days it seems