Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Don’t worry I’m sure we’re cooking up something spectacular for the NGAD 😉

Reasons germany has so many quotes saved lol

Yeah, Gszabi cleared up it’s 2 texts per 1 aircraft

Maybe the prices will drop when it really matters. I don’t mean foreign intervention or any of that light stuff, I mean when it all goes down and the bottom line isnt as important

I know, it would have been better if it was Canada and Australia though

don’t really want eastern / Warsaw vehicles in a NATO country, but that’s just me (just feels wrong)

5 Likes

Would be a nice one before the weekend!

I’d be surprised if it’s not today.

13 Likes

I mean, the t80 only appeared a day later as well didnt it

Blasphemy, thwart thy eyes from the gaze of the abomination that is thee Mig- 21 Bison for the British TT

Sick GIF - Sick - Discover & Share GIFs

but the title is Hella SEXY

True, but it’s Friday.

1 Like

Smin tactfully ignore my question))))

You forgot about the challenger 1 (Al Hussein) with the extra turret armor

Spoiler

rjtizubzulh81

1 Like

That would make USSR have more aie vehicles added than others, as well as such BR placement would make people question F4 ICE BR.

I think myself it would be great to have in USSR, as its literally MiG21-93, but definitely not this update.

Honestly, i think the mig29M would be a great addition. mig29 with 8 hardpoints. 4 for heavy missiles such as r27s, and 4 for R73s. all 8 hardpoints could carry R77s tho.

It would literally simply give russia a plane that can dogfight at top tier, since its flight model would be similar to the mig29G. hell the mig29K could work. just a navalized 29M.

And that quote report only mentions Li. it’s made up. I’ve been gathering sources for a report since we have “official” 9Li

The Yak-141 can, all it needs are R-73s, even if that means going to 12.3.

Not very well in my experience, gimped flight model.

I would like it to recieve R-73 and R-77.

they should add mig 29k just to fuck with people who didnt research the yaks

1 Like

@Smin1080p
Sub-TT’s dont get any naval representation.
Is that going to change with BeNeLux coming to France?
With the Sub-TT going to France - can we expect around the same amount of vehicles being introduced to them per update as Russia, US and GB (around 4-8 per update)?

Otherwise we won’t be seing much French or BeNeLux related vehicles (if we keep the usual 1-2 vehicles per update for Sweden, Italy, France, Japan, Israel and China).

And what about a Squadron vehicle for France and Italy, is that ever going to happen?

2 Likes

We haven’t announced any naval aspects of BeNeLux yet. Just an air tree so far with more to come.

New squadron vehicles are planned across multiple nations. We don’t have anything spesific to announce at this moment in time.

12 Likes