Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Well Smin said India is our second sub

it’s a different diameter and length too, it’s 10cm shorter than all other sidewinders and 30mm slimmer

it’s an entirely different missile that’s just compatible to 9L/M launchrails

Would be nice to have a chart to show the performances of each next to each other, as i know the ASRAAM would beat it on range, let alone anything else. But i haven’t heard or read about the range of the IRIST so far, i know people were debating it in the EF page but it just seems the differance between the two is the ASRAAM has range while the IRSIT is just an r73 on high quality German meth.

10cm shorter, 30mm slimmer… damn, dont got to make me feel bad for making fun of it like that. Its not about size, but the way you use it. (This is all satire btw)

for a very crude and wrong comparison ASRAAM is a better R-27ER and IRIS-T is R-73 on Speed

@Smin1080p sorry to bother you again but would there be a official statement about India being our second rather than just a discord question ?

As the commonwealth statment is too open and confusing.

Hes already said its our second sub tree, like 8 times now. im pretty sure hes getting fed up with it lol.

1 Like

I know and seen but I would like a statment via a devblog or something

Yes, however both can still out turn the 9x. the 9x is far cheaper than either options allowing for a bigger export market. and im pretty sure america doesnt care as its usable (due to it having the same seaker as the ASRAAM meaning its pretty much unflareable). They would much rather kill them at 100km away with a radar missile and rtb.

an AiM-9X is 480k

an IRIS-T is 250k

nobody buys AiM-9X as the budget option

Another update (.23 to .24) have came to the dev server but I looked around and found 0 change.

Damn, i assumed it would be cheaper as i only knew compared prices of the ASRAAM and IRIST. No wonder america didn’t want us selling the ASRAAM, no one would have brought the 9x otherwise… i mean, im not sure many has.

They removed the deploying time for the desert warrior, so we wont have to wait half a year to fire our missiles at least.

today: how Not giving AiM-9M to the Germans made them take over the Export IR homing missile market

2 Likes

And the gunner’s foot in T-72 is 200% going through the autoloader XD
QQ截图20240607183129

FIne, ill do it myself. basically every time Germany get’s slightly shafted and decided to make something themselves.

I’ve already said several times at this point that India is a sub nation of the British tree and it’s vehicles have already and will be deployed there for the ones that are selected to be introduced.

27 Likes

They added the driving controls and other units into the t80, but the auto loader still hasn’t been modelled. i hope its not going to be volumetric where they take their time adding it.

Personally i think there would be better nation to choose insted of India, but okay…As long as no more Czehcoslovakian stuffs go into USSR im happy.

2 Likes

Wait its nearly double but so much worse lol?