Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

1. No triple launcher existed.
  2. Radar doesn’t support them
  3. MICA didn’t even have a name then.
2 Likes

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
The summoning has worked.

13 Likes

Why F-15s Just have 4x120 ? should be 6 or 8

6 Likes

i am far from a french main, but this would be more funny than anything. but as i am not a french main im not sure if it would even be worth the br increase of the mirage 4k for this stupid amount of MICAs.

and BOL pods

4 Likes

How would this be done?

@Smin1080p Sorry to bother you but I guess your statement confirms India is our second sub like how France is getting the Benelux right ?

fair enough, would have been a bit mad.

move it to a hard locked 14.0. Let it fight itself lmao

its not a “sub tree”

Indian vics will just be sprinkled in to fill gaps, not get their own line

The UK is also getting both a new Harrier equivalent to the AV-8B, AS WELL AS, the new Tornado.

Adding the F-15C is not mutually exclusive to another aircraft.

1 Like

Need It GIF - I Need It Spongebob Spongebob Squarepants - Discover & Share GIFs

1 Like

Indian vehicles will be in the British tree like South Africa yes. (They already are).

14 Likes

this one picture has made me decided to get this before the tornado, along with the new mig i think ill be grinding britian for quite a while along with getting the dust bin launcher.

2 Likes

The SHar FA.2 can carry a few dumb bombs and that’s it, it’s far from being a ground attacker

1 Like

ace combat 7 ass gameplay.

US was a British colony, where is my British F-22

Ok that more clear why we are getting Russian things thank you.

And I apologise for my D.XXI comments

1 Like

I dont mean to start an argument, but is there any specific reason why India, over other nations? India and Britain dont exactly have the best historical relationships post WW2

By other nations I don’t just mean other commonwealth, Nations Like Oman have great relations militarily with the UK and use(d) a lot of british equipment

4 Likes