Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Well they said few are added in this version but more are planned. I don’t know if it means more in a new dev version or in next update

1 Like

I dont think my sanity is ready for Python 4’s. Imaging seekers are truly scary

The funny thing is, slow ass dreadnoughts would have been perfectly fine if Gaijin had been slowly and gradually implementing ships with similar capabilities for everyone in the same fashion…

Instead, Gaijin keeps doing the “implement a ship 1,000 light years more powerful than any other without counters for years” thing, so yeah, it becomes boring to be at the other end of the stick for so long.

Those would be really nice (provided the Algerie comes with the 1936 AP shell that was datamined…). I’d be happy if the Mogador was added as well. Not the best destroyer given its problems but a nice ship nonetheless.

Italian sever or something

Hey. The US is getting the F-15C this update.

14 Likes

Looks like it was posted probably in ITA-WT discord server

Yes Smin. The infamous ground attacker F-15C…

mirage 4k mica
you were saying

1 Like

And when is the dev server?

If I understand correctly from the RU stream,

They plan on adding the ability to drag + drop reorder lineups but its not ready yet

Is this correct?

1 Like

I mean it DOES get GBU8s ¯_(ツ)_/¯

It’s still being worked on yes.

1 Like

sweet, one of the changes I was looking forward to most is fixing my busted lineup order

are there any plans to add AiM-9Li to the game?

It’s not a ground attacker no. It’s a new top tier AMRAAM carrier :)

1 Like

14 Micas? Thats like 50% of the French Mica ordinance

1 Like
  1. No triple launcher existed.
  2. Radar doesn’t support them
  3. MICA didn’t even have a name then.
2 Likes

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
The summoning has worked.

13 Likes

Why F-15s Just have 4x120 ? should be 6 or 8

6 Likes