Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

in arcade battles, it may as well be Ace Combat 8

real,

Prob because it’s “work in progress”

true, i hate how the harriers are strike aircraft as it causes me not to bring them in my ground lineups as whats the point when i can use my buccaneers (which should be bombers) instead as they both use the same spawn pool. shame really, not everything should be a strike aircraft.

1 Like

I am SO looking forward to it.

F-15C MISP II, which is the 1985 one. As far as I know, the best fighter jet the U.S has had to date, leaving aside F-22.

Only in 2021 F-15EX Eagle II has implied a further upgrade and even then it’s more of a multirole jet rather than a dully dedicated fighter as F-15C is!

The Mirage 4000 was never actually able to use MICA, there were plans to make it compatible, but they were never completed

I dont trust

1 Like

Looking forward to them ! 🫡🫡🫡

YAK 141 was also only ever planned to have weapons

it still got them

3 Likes

:( You are gonna just say that right in front of my F/A-18?

IMO the Mississippi isn´t bad per se it can tank a lot the problem is that US BBs are extremly non meta because of their reload and so I would say only South Dakotas or North Carolinas would actually help everything before them will be nonmeta no matter how powerful the guns are.

Very much hope the 15C gets the ability to take 8 120’s

2 Likes

Cool, make a bug report

With half of the missiles? Are you able to say anything about that?

1 Like

Reality check:

Your Pantsir just got LGB’d by a prop

4 Likes

With 4 AMRAAMS instead of 8, nice one

3 Likes

Yeah I hope they don’t limit it to 4, that would be dumb

4 Likes

Besides, Mississippi is an event vehicle, not even available for research hahah.

But yeah, the deal breaker is the extremely long reload indeed. Ever since I got Baden with its 25 second reload, I have never looked back to America and its 53 second reloads.

Czechoslovakia made armed crop dusted before US (probably XD)

why not separate nato based vehicles and ussr/ru based vehicles ? to brit n ru tech tree ?