Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Well yea that was just an example, but would you maybe put the Osório or the Tamoyo in Italy too?

1 Like

AT-26, AT-26A, Guaranì and CV 33 (for the funny)

1 Like

You should. Of course it’s not everything, but it about covers the dev stream and first dev server update. (when it comes to air)

12 Likes

AOP or FSP? For the Tornado

Spoiler

It’s a typo, the image is supposed to say Tornado F.2

you can ! the Osorio helped the pour burning OF-40 Mk.3 here the reason 🤣

Ah right yeah, makes more sense for our 12.0 premium

1 Like

how much range does the concrete radar have again?

wasnt it something like 300nm?

Sounds right, would easily outperform the F-15As current radar

2 Likes

Why not, it seems much more Italian than KF41. Brazil makes more sense than Hungary. I would like to see a LATAM tech tree but without one Brazil would better fit with Italy. The two states hosts a much similar doctrine in wheeled tanks.
Its not even lacking air wise as well. Brazil operates the F-39E which is a gripen NG. A-1M features a very leatheal AAM as the A-darter and the F-5M well its a F-5.

Could’ve had this:

Spoiler

Nostalgia:

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdtTP_CKOeM

1 Like

Just concrete? I would at least have expected the premium package with a bit of lead

My only question is.

Why so many goofy fonts and colours for these leak images?

Eh true, I lumped it in since it’s a light vehicle. There is at least some supplement is what I wanted to get at.

Well it’s premium so it doesn’t really matter that much

Even for a premium the Cheetah or Hawk would have been infinitely more appealing, but yeah, luckily I don’t really need a UK premium anymore considering I have run out of planes to research

Just hope we get another premium within the next 18 months. Still would be good to get a Premium mud mover between 9.3 and 11.3. Plenty of really good options. Also wouldnt say no to a premium hawk when they get added

Same here. Would better be a premium anyways so it doenst clog up the already decently sized tree.

1 Like

Would be awesome to see ground targets worth destroying to give your team an advantage if your side still has them.

Something more then just fly out kill everyone gg, and combined with smaller team sizes!

if that list is real, the AMX 1a1 will make a good alternative for italy air grinding i would say

1 Like