Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

A side question. Does the XC-30 armed namer has any photo to prove it has trophy? The 50cal one definitely has so does the 30mm armed variant.

I’ve said this before in the discussion about the seperate BRs and the lack of adjustments for pure bombers:

They need to give bombers and dedicated strike aircraft proper opportunities to make an impact in the matches.
Bases should drain more tickets and not take like 10 minutes to respawn
The forward airfields should be bombing targets
The main airfield should be destructible in higher tiers, just like it is in low tier matches

3 Likes

It really is time for an RB EC gamemode. If they dont want ground attackers in ARB. They should give RB players a really good alternative

5 Likes

Also damn China getting what I thought was the VAB with a 20mm at first look, i’m sad now.

1 Like

CSP just for devil

Yep. Hes going to be disapointed if its not the CSP

3 Likes

The good ol BF2 nostalgia

1 Like

Very much agree, lol imagine MLRS that would get within range of you airfield if no taken out…also Multiple spawns per match with more potent AA on the main airfield so not so easy to just fly right in.

2 Likes

Also a lot of brazilian unique vehicles are with partnership with italy, i was full on brazilian own TT but now that they fixed the issue of spreading subnation vehicles through 3-4 nations(like when israel tanks were in US tree and aircraft are into other 2 nations) so if all goes to one tree its fine for me, in other hand, brazil as israel subtree could fix the lack of WWII stuff while Israel fix the lack of brazilian top tier ground, feels like italy an logic option while israel may be a needed one

Having more path choices than either flying left(for air combat players) or flying straight for bases(base bombing players) would def be good. Yes.

2 Likes

@Smin1080p

Are split counter-measures still planned for this update or have they been postponed?

I know in the “CM chat” they were still being worked on.

Unless we have mentioned something specifically as delayed, its still planned to come. But naturally things are still in development and subject to change.

10 Likes

Stoked to see the new pilot models, appreciate the information!

2 Likes

I really hope that this J-11A is an MLU cause if not wow that’s sad

That will be nice to see in the future. Also I am so damn late to the party lmao

It didn’t burn iirc just stuck in sands.

the engine took fire if you look on the photo you see the tank with burn signs

Devs said that they will move Mirage 2000Cs to 12.0

What’s funny is France now might get 2 4th gen top tiers with MAWS, while Germany is without one.

3 Likes

They are coming in the game next update? Confirmed?