British Weapon Systems - Technical data and discussion

Only indian vehicle i want in the TT is Tejas.
ᴹᵃʸᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵘ³⁰ ᶠᵒʳ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵗʳᵒˡᶦⁿᵍ

India has plenty of interesting designs and vehicles to offer, many based on UK exports and several domestic vehicles.

Would love to see a bunch of those, this being a premium at least gives me hope we will see those in the TT, like Tejas, or Ajeet, or HAL 24 Murat (?), then ofc the tanks like upgraded Vijayatas, SPG versions, EX tank, Arjun, etc. Sadly I dont really see it outside events and premiums still though.

gszabi confirmed this list to be true https://forum.warthunder.com/t/mcdonnell-douglas-f-4f-kws-lv-final-phantom/37745big question is which tornado u guys are getting

Well not the CSP

Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4) - #2208 by gszabi99 nice

@DevilO6 is going to be sad

honestly, i think it wouldve been better/funnier if it was the indian FA.2 with derbys and magic 2s

Would have been cooler for more advanced air to ground but I can appreciate that would be a bit unfair in the current state of things.

The one good thing about this. Is that it does in theory open up other additions in other updates. Was expecting either September or October to be the Tornado F3 “late” update. If its coming now, Maybe Tornado Gr4, Harrier Gr9A or BAE Hawk can also come this year.

I think we are due a late Tornado IDS update

Yea i am so sad

1 Like

U guys have the grippen lol… we getting an f4f ice with 2 mavs without sight pod…

Honestly, just want Brimstone, Tornado would be the easiest platform to convince them to bring it in on.

Tornado Gr4, Tornado A200C and Tornado ASSTA3.1 would be a good update for later this year

Yeah, probably would be. harrier would be too good at the moment

lets be honest here, since the tornados dont get standoff missles, your grippen or harrier propably gonna stay the better cas, only gbus are realy restricting

Unless that was a big part of the later Tornados. Like Brimstones. I think with a top tier ground decompression, we rapidly approaching a point where they could be added.

But plenty of other options for the Tornados in general as well.

big if, they would need to give germany glide bombs, effectiveness is questionable

Unless they really felt sorry for Germany and gave them Torando ASSTA4.0 with Brimstones.

But yeah. Glide bombs, might be good. But plenty of other options, like HARM and cruise missiles for some limited stand off.

them giving us shadow storm and taurus would be hilarious, how they work against tanks would be funny as well