Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

I mean this is common sense, but it’s hopeless. They want to add “new” stuff, they want to make more money, that’s about it…

1 Like

they fill a gap in my Heart

1 Like

Italy had no 12.7 before the hungarian tree, that’s a basic W for them in my books.

What do you mean…the famous non existing 10.7 br gap that Italy had before where KF-41 became the only 10.7 vehicle

1 Like

buddy, you forgot your mig 21 there lol

Fokker T.VIII

Fokker T.V

Fokker T.IX

At least few to start with and make people really happy.

10 Likes

now that I think abt it France could also get the Leopard 1BE and the Kanonejagdpanzer 90, Dutch Centurions and more, what the frick!

Yeah, but maybe 2/3 updates later. Like they did to Hungary

2 Likes

No, you are going take your copy pastes and you are going to enjoy them

Maybe next year you can have something original

And it will be premium/event. Like the Finnish 105 on wheels

1 Like

Bro I’ve been waiting for those leaked Japanese planes since like 2015 XD

1 Like

So by that logic we can add Brazil vehicles to Swedish tech tree and everything will be ok because of… Gaps! :)

They can be fillers or just an alternative to existing planes in the same rank. Variety (even when C&P) is not bad considering that not everyone is willing to grind all techtrees to seek for different experiences.

Nah, Brazil goes to Israel, Sweden already has Finland

What a bright future! :)

How about making an Iberian tech tree that would have vehicles from all over Ibero-America and Iberia? It’d be disgusting to see, for example, a Brazilian vehicle in Italy or whatever, it just makes no sense.

Brazil should replace Hungary hands down. Brazilian forces did play a role in the removal of axis forces from Italy and the countries has a decent cooperation both before and ongoing. A significant Italian migrant community as well.

1 Like

Yeah… just should be a good mix between Sub-TT and main-TT stuff. For a while it felt like we got nothing but SA ground stuff (perticularly in the light tank department)

But there is still some that really annoyed me.

Like the Bosvark and Skink at the same BR coming practically at the same time. But nothing still between 5.3 and 8.3 on that same line.

2 Likes

Centauro 2, AMX A-1A and A-1M were in fact, very much Italian.

1 Like

I mean, yeah, I agree on the variety aspect, but it’s still a very shitty move to add a nation as a subtree and then not add any of that nations unique vehicles