Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

If Gaijin act cool, never selected.

South African mirage and Indian Rafale
)))

3 Likes

Poor English, having a so low military industry that they want the things from the country they spit about every other time x))))

I want an Indian Flanker.

Yooooo Brittain is going to have all the aircraft types of the Soviet Union & modern day RuF…

I am starting to like this “commonwealth” approach GJ wants to run with…

1 Like

Oh hai Hyrikul.
I got the 10RC
I hate it, would it kill a frenchman to give a tank a ruddy stabiliser?!?!

1 Like

Howdy and Congratulations ! Hope you will enjoy it beside the lack of stab.

But don’t look at us for the stab, look at Gaijin not giving stab variants of French stuff in the TT, because we have made a stab variant of this one too:

3 Likes

I don’t remember France being a British Colony, pretty much the reverse actually~

I meant them.

You guys helped us win our independence. We owe our freedom to the French, sir.

1 Like

I mean if we wanna look at the History of Canada then I mean…

Just a mixture of Native Americans, the French, and the British

1 Like

Oh ****, I ran this through google translator just to make sure and that a major bomb shell hint.

I bet they would fill out rest of the Vickers line and a few SPAA’s.

What ? I don’t get it? I say something bad?

You guys like so much the dollars… We give you a cool and big statue in copper, and you cover it in green ! Damn capitalist! /s

1 Like

Ah nvm over thinking it.

No stabilizer sucks but it’s the only wheeled vehicle in the game with neutral steering!

Neutral steering, hydro suspension, amphibious… Everything ! :D

2 Likes

tbf to gaijin the variant in game is the French army service version.
on the other hand later french FCS like on the 10RC have something similar to CCRP for bombers, you point the (stablised) sight at the target, and the gun fires when the sight and gun are aligned. Gaijin really need to add this. like really really

Still, if we keep and add ONLY service vehicle, lot of country gonna lose a lot of vehicles, still something that can be added ^^

Anyway end of the day :

6 Likes

imo we should always add the service version of something first, then prototypes later if needed

why do you think I was grinding out the 10RC

3 Likes

That’s a myth. And when you think about it, it’d be insanely inaccurate. French documents note that one of the new abilities of the Leclerc over the AMX 30 B2 is that of “shooting on the move”:

Spoiler

Only the AMX 30 ACRA had that ability because the missile is laser beam riding but the sight is stabilised.

1 Like

Great, AMX10RC is here since what? 4 years? Time to add more ! :p

And Amx30s are here since the release, 6+years ago, so we gonna have soon the 4/5 stab variants, right…? RIGHT…? :p

9 Likes