Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

No stabilizer sucks but it’s the only wheeled vehicle in the game with neutral steering!

Neutral steering, hydro suspension, amphibious… Everything ! :D

2 Likes

tbf to gaijin the variant in game is the French army service version.
on the other hand later french FCS like on the 10RC have something similar to CCRP for bombers, you point the (stablised) sight at the target, and the gun fires when the sight and gun are aligned. Gaijin really need to add this. like really really

Still, if we keep and add ONLY service vehicle, lot of country gonna lose a lot of vehicles, still something that can be added ^^

Anyway end of the day :

6 Likes

imo we should always add the service version of something first, then prototypes later if needed

why do you think I was grinding out the 10RC

3 Likes

That’s a myth. And when you think about it, it’d be insanely inaccurate. French documents note that one of the new abilities of the Leclerc over the AMX 30 B2 is that of “shooting on the move”:

Spoiler

Only the AMX 30 ACRA had that ability because the missile is laser beam riding but the sight is stabilised.

1 Like

Great, AMX10RC is here since what? 4 years? Time to add more ! :p

And Amx30s are here since the release, 6+years ago, so we gonna have soon the 4/5 stab variants, right…? RIGHT…? :p

9 Likes

yeah same thing for the warrior being added 5+ years ago and we are only now getting the desert warrior what 2 years after the M3A3 came out?

gaijin should focus on catching us up to everyone else instead of adding yet another premium top tier tank to russia

7 Likes

Speaking of wich, you guys all use our MILAN atgm, can we start to have our own homemade (with Germany) atgm one day ? :p

At least now Gaijin START to work on light for both of us, good sigh (except if of course they suddently stop after thoses)

1 Like

surprised they didnt add the AMX10P with milans since it would have been the same as the Marder 1A3 and the Warrior Milan

1 Like

Or one of the others MILAN launchers but yep.

Anyway i’m really happy for the Vextra, and they already transformed it really good, from 8.7 to 9.7 worth, and honestly could be a 10.0/10.3 vehicle if they correct every report made (still lacking some things, notably a 488mm pen shell, better reload, stab sight and thermal for commander etc).

Hope it’s not the end for our light and they keep feeding us with cool light like that for long time now.

ammunition is used for balancing

325mm at 9.7 is wrong.

It’s just a placeholder, it was the oldest pen but the gun AND the shell were changed from the first state.

So i hope we got a better shell than that :p

It is the Atlantic ocean’s fault! you know how many times we tried to scrub it off!?!

1 Like

could move down again aswell. Gaijin probably wont put it to high for future additions. It’s easier not to add a new shell instead of taking one away

Nah, u joking. AMX-10RC Will still be my beloved.

2 Likes

It goes from a 17hp/t to a 25hp/t vehicle, actually it’s worth 9.7 and i prefer it there for reinforce the lacking 9.7 lineup, the 8.7 is full and don’t need more.

If you only saw it in the first vids about it like TEC ones, it’s not the same vehicle at all anymore already, and more reports are acknowledged :p

So, right now, we have:

-British English
-American English
-Australian English
-Canadian English
-South African English

But we can’t have proper European Spanish and Latin Spanish variants and, instead, have them both mixed in a really strange way

So much for being the 2nd most spoken language on the planet by native speakers after Chinese :’ )

2 Likes

i already wanna use the ahead ammo on the PUMA they are still tweaking it a bit, and looks very goddamn fun ngl

Uh, English is the most spoken language on Earth.
You’re thinking of native speakers.

1 Like