Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

As you said it wont fix anything since not many plane at those BR (except lord snail throw 12.7 matchmaking to 13.7 so no differences). And wdym I want ICE at 10.7 lol. Look at china J8 with PL-12 at 11.7

High-resolution thermal imager according to snail:

High-resolution thermal imager in the game:

1 Like

its flight performance is 10.7 tho even if that thing really isn’t bad enough for this BR

wrong forum boi

And the SHar FA.2 will have the flight performance of a 9.7/10.0

1 Like

ROCAF F16A20 need AIM120C:(

2 Likes

put it down

I’m hoping the ROCAF F-16A will get its corrected countermeasures amount and AIM-9P4, M, and aim-120 C-5 next dev server iteration.

Maybe F-CK-1 too.

4 Likes

yea both shouldnt be at their BR tho

both are 12.0 max

Oh my bad … from what i saw on the dev stream i thought otherwise … thanks for the info ! (still, knowing that decompression unlikely to happen anytime soon, the F4 ICE BR is too high for it to be straight up not outclassed in every way

This update might bring about more copium than most

Or at least AIM-9M/AIM-9P4’s like the new F-16 coming to France. Maybe give it the AIM-120A as a placeholder.

meanwhile tornado at 12.7

1 Like

has that plane line ever been good? like the sabers, f104 and f4f were nothing to ride home about

Yeag the new split BR UI is gonna take some getting used to

Spoiler

3 Likes

You can technically get 16 with TERs.

The F-15EX with AMBER racks can get 22. That’s enough missiles on a single aircraft to rival many small nation’s entire air forces lol

nope nothing in that line is Good after the Bf109s

1 Like

I agree to provide ROCAF with F16A20 equipped with AIM-120A temporarily. After all, AIM-120C5 is too advanced, and AIM-9M is a necessity

The France now have best F-16 ig. 6x 9M at 12.0 lol, gonna be deleting downtiers. And then Bl.10 with MAWS and BOL pods capable of taking 2 GBUs with em. So basically 16C but better turn, with more CMs,MAWS and i am not sure if it have HMD.

2 Likes

Yeah, like imagine crying hard that other nations are getting your tech bc your country sold it

2 Likes