Major Update "Firebirds" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Does anyone know why the Ju87 cockpit update was delayed until now when it was previously planned to be implemented on the DEV servers?

Looks like I have to grind the 104G… oh well. Taste of my own medicine. Gonna feast in the Su-34.

its apparently for AFs only atm, but we will have to see

Any information about DEV server yet?

1 Like

I wouldnt say no to a 150km Patriot battery right in my spawn

And an S-300 in mine lol

1 Like

When is the dev server likely to open

I think in about 30 minutes from now

1 Like

could be any minute, could be a few hours

if we’re going to get long range SAMs larger maps may be necessary

For sim yes please

Gaijin has been busy updating the cockpits of WW2 aircraft, and I wonder if these are a by-product of the upcoming sim game for PSVR2.
The trailer for this game showed an updated cockpit for the A6M5 which has not yet been seen in WT.

1 Like

WHY
Why does it have to be classed as a strike fighter, I can already see the full teams of these things.
Please limit how many of these can be on a team in air battles like how bombers have a limit.

Its going to be a all you can eat buffet.

15 Likes

problem i noticed though, each time they grew the map size, they usually had a big map, where they would extend the borders when necessary.

The current 128x128 is the largest model, so going to 256x256 may need complete remodelling.

Bomber cockpits when lol

Interesting, I hope they continue to make the cockpits better since some are showing their age. That’s also ignoring the planes that don’t have fully working gauges, or incorrect gauges.

Huh, interesting. I didn’t think they would show off an event vehicle in an update trailer.

Well, no O-I I guess, but the KV-7 is still gonna be fun

isnt the O-I a blueprint vehicle?

not really update related but queue times are cooked right now

7 Likes