Major Update "Firebirds" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Continuing the discussion from Major Update "Firebirds" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2) - #10232 by YeeT_and_Delete.

Previous discussions:

2 Likes

Dibs

3 Likes

second

welcome to vol.3

1 Like

Ohh,new one.

For the guy that ask why Hungary got a better leopard.

Spoiler: They use them and have no other option

1 Like

ola chicos

also its not good to share a nation’s best tank to others till you add a better vehciles, italy got our best tank right now lol. but italy is poor, i dont care about leo 2a7 in italy, BUT FRANCE!!!

Guys start arguing about Germany, France and Italy again.

3 Likes

Lets continue discussing abt the germany problem

ly

1 Like

Gib Antartica

Uh… what…?

I mean, you have a 0.83 K/D on Leopard 2A7V, 0.81 on Leopard 2PL and 0.73 on Leopard 2PSO… If you are struggling with Germany, I am not so sure its vehicles are really the issue here…

12 Likes

you see the real joke @SPANISH_AVENGER is that they could copy paste and still be productive.

The EMBT 2017 would require nothing new added to the game, it’s just a copy pasted leclerc turret on a 2A7V hull. You could copy this to Germany and France, and simultaneously you’d be doing no work while giving both nations a different but fitting MBT that’s actually good as well.

But nope

2 Likes

i want czech republic for sure

1 Like

and this fellow war thunder player is what maining a singular nation and making it your sole personality trait looks like

3 Likes

Was anything mentioned about the Patriot system? Or was it just for the trailer? I hope it’s the new airfield AA.

bruh moment. If I had these stats in my 2A7s (excluding the games before you get stuff like parts and FPE) I would enable the mode that hides my name and never play above BR 6.0 ever again.

8 Likes

no i want czech republic but don’t want France to be remove im french too so …

1 Like

Guys guys, the Su-34 will be very maneuverable: Su-27 with better wings and heavier fuel load while still being lighter than Su-34 running 17 minutes of fuel:

Prediction: Su-34 will be a massive bus and be beaten easily by every aircraft it could ever see. :)
Others got mad when I called the Su-34 a bus for some reason…
It weighs ~22500kg empty, 3500kg less than J-11 with 9400kg of fuel.