Major Update "Firebirds" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

There was an unfinished prototype of it

1 Like

Imagine your teammates are almost full of “stealth” aircrafts and, gets insta wiped by MiGs lmfao

2 Likes

Because it is one.

The fighter moniker’s origin is up for debate between enticing new pilots and skirting START treaties. However it is employed as a ground attack aircraft, used by squadrons that previously used other strike aircraft and that transferred over to A-10s.

It would be useful if it was a bomber, but it being a strike craft is fine. As long as it isn’t actually classified as a fighter lol

52 Likes

The designation doesn’t make a difference for ARB at that rank, because it wouldn’t get an airspawn either way

oh no i dont have MMW homing from a billion clicks away

Israel another update suffer without any spaa

I swear this og was a SERE meme

I remembered the name of the game. It’s Ace of Thunder.
Judging from the images on the store, it seems that some of the old-fashioned cockpit remains.
A few months ago, there was an update to the 3D model of the rear gunner turret, but this also feels like a by-product of this game.

Gaijin at least could add this

10 Likes

they already have the Machbet, the CRAM would only give them sth if they add rewards for destroying bombs, missiles, etc

Nope, only the USSR tree is allowed to have SHORAD

1 Like

It has missiles with 12 kms of range on it…

It should be a bomber so they cant fill an entire team with unarmed planes lol.

And machbet does not have anykind of radar and cannot shoot down mach jesus aircraft

can you give me a pic, dont see a launcher

Huh!? On the dev stream the F-117 was only stealth from a very narrow frontal angle. What’s this about?

It’s not a 4.5th gen with only frontal RCS reduction, it’s a stealth bomber it’s supposed to be stealthy all around!

How will this thing be even remotely useful if you can only fly directly toward the threat you’re supposed to avoid?

The IR reduction was also a complete dissapointment

7 Likes

its on the behind the box behind

The Pantsir drives like an absolute truck. That thing will be even slower and unwieldy. the CRAM angles of fire are garbage. Add it. Won’t make a difference.

1 Like

and what does it use?