Major Update "Firebirds" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Real

1 Like

atleast in the dev stream it was shown that it isnt that stealthy to IR missiles, still we need to see how it fares (china also has a guided bomb carrier at that br that atleast has guns)

No clue. i don’t have access to behind the scenes information. None of the volunteers do :P

1 Like

Thank God I can throw the F-15E into my 9.3 Chinese lineup. Very helpful.

1 Like

not like that already happens in grb lol

Yeah but i’m for sure gonna try it in top tier night battles, because i play for fun not to be the best, also irst might lock it easily, but most top tier aa player rely only on radar to find targets so it may work to anoy some people

At 10.3, no missiles, has guns, 18 total flares.

F-15E radar is extremely powerful and the F-117 isn’t anywhere near encountering it in battles.

2 Likes

Well it means that most IR based missile AA should do fine against it, as most of them have better seekers than the AIM-9L

1 Like

can not wait to club f117 players in the alpha jet.

3 Likes

I mean… at 10.0 it will already face all the SPAA it will face at 10.3, there isn’t really anything new in SPAA that comes at that jump.

still better than the f117 at the defense department

seeing everything that has been added this year and what the trailer is leaning on, this may have been the worst year to be a ground player since a while

6 Likes

inb4 CAS mains storm in yelling “Just use the SPAA bro! Just hide bro! CAS is balanced bro!”

3 Likes

actual top tier spaa been lacking this year and mostly just not able to keep up, i agree

I’ll go to bed if the dev server don’t come within 5 minutes.I’m sleepy.

Save yourself 5min of sleep as it will most likely take longer than that

Not in a down tier…

What’s up with the PATRIOT guys? Any rumors?🙏

airfield AA