Major Update "Firebirds" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Only Russia allow to have functional new tech
anyone that not Russia don’t
If that weapons are not enough to help Russians main?
Add more advanced Russian tech
Yep that balance by Gaijin’s logic

4 Likes

I mean I get it as it means getting data from not only the web but from museums and archives.
But by now they should be doing that already

If this makes it through, I’ll actually want to play the Finnish Leopard 2A6 hahahah

Since it would feel unique at least in the visual department compared to its German counterpart, with its Finnish camo, different skirts and enormous mudguards, and all the stuff over the turret.

The cherry on top would be to give it the rear mudguards it’s currently missing;

4 Likes

Fine… ill do it myself.

1 Like

Sometimes common sense how balanced should work
But it appears Gaijin don’t have such thing
They pretend to be realistic as possible
But that rule only apply for Russia(some even overperform)
Other nation get underperforming stuff
Gaijin knew if they want full blown realistic west will be ahead of Russia in top tier better tank radar and missile

Will the F-117 come with the ‘Executive Decision’ modification?

OIP (3)
EDF-117_4

3 Likes

Anyone know anything about this?

That’s the part I’m confused on since most if their ads market the game as “Action”

Btw it’s 3:00am and I don’t feel tired it’s like being awake at 10:00am : (

1 Like

Well judging by they this that or those documents for the west yet they rarely get buff
But they will take action almost immediately if that document are just nerfing western tech
Russia on the other hand? heh one or two is enough to get them buff
Just look at leclerc until this day their armor still not getting fix and when documents to get rid of their CITV?
They take the action so fast

I don’t really know about all the techie side of things lol

But where there is injustice I call it out

F-111F still got wrong radar/RWR.Paveways got wrong laser acquisition range and FOV.MIM-72’s smokeless motor have missing for months.
And they ignored the sources and issues and add Kh-38MTE,a missile has 0 photos or evidence in service in game

2 Likes

So… If anyone has yet to try this yet. Brimstones… might be a pretty decent A2A missile, which might unfortunately make the Tornado Gr4 quite an effective BVR truck.

5 Likes

I wonder what led them to choose to give the current Finnish model to France

But I admit that I like it a lot, beyond being a copy and paste 2A6, aesthetically it is quite nice with each one of its details

The fact people have to resort to this to even make use of the Brimstone is sad man…

Yeah, testing them vs ground targets is pretty dismal, they take an absolute age to get to the target from medium range and dont have enough flight time to make it to the target past about 14km (due to self destruct). Also trying to use them in a ripple fire and then changing target after each impact doesnt really seem to work well either, at least its going to be an extremely tricky tactic to use in an actual match, I can see firing 2 or 3 at a target and then recomitting each time you want to fire more being the norm.

But… when life gives you lemons… Does give the GR4 a weapon to use vs things with MAWS/IRCM and in a head on vs the Mig-29s I’ll exclusively face in Sim if the BR doesnt change.

Only limitation is the hard points. Ideally id run 6x Mk13a, 3x Brismstones and 2x Tanks for Sim, but the Brimstones require the Tpod. Which means that Id have to ditch the fuel tanks to have a bomb load for 1x base + brimstones. So its not a perfect solution.

1 Like

It’s 4:00AM and I’m still not tired

1 Like

currently playing ksp while reading the forums, we dont sleep.

3 Likes

At least I can start to do some much needed file shorting lol

I assume that Brimstones don’t have proximity fuze? So probably not gonna work so well as 9m127